WTB - Beta Invites

This BETA has not been like any others…most BETAs are for testing this was mostly for publicity.

1 Like

Again, did neither, but you being arrogant, assumed so - you’re the problem here. Idgaf if I get beta, I just want a semi-polished turd instead of a raw one at launch. Just because I said I would test it doesn’t mean I want it. I’d rather other people work out the bugs while I play a different game I enjoy.

1 Like

I’d gladly beta test this, I like to actually give feedback and report problems.

I agree…really no reason to get worked up about a beta invite, only to find a dead server that’ll be nullified in less than two months.

Yes the beta is dead but it’s so much fun still…just being on there. But yeah launch is soon so don’t worry :slight_smile:

Does anybody think that maybe they’re using this “quiet time” to fix things / get stuff done?

1 Like

I streamed the first one and got a few followers. Turned into some Goldshire level chat.

I’m scarred for life. Thus my streaming career has ended

Beta me up.

Don’t worry we like you mom! Well. Some of us do. Lol.
Will you port pfUI over for me? I’ll clean the garage. Again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shhhh. Don’t be bringing up possible logical conclusions. Let the sky is falling prophets keep talking.
I mean just because this small team of classic devs seem to not only be listening. It seems like they are tesing in segments. Seems to me they have tight controls on the testing for a reason.
Plus adding new testers will add more “not bugs but game features” to this list.

1 Like

Totally forum mother :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even the nightelf avatar looks like a mom updo. Lol.
Unless my eyes are just that bad now.

Nah, for realz. Using different avatar i’ve called her “Forum mom”. I think it might get a bit under her skin… or maybe it was just the timing…

1 Like

I have been for a short while as well. I seen someone else say it. Maybe you? It fits. Mom has my vote for classic mvp.

1 Like

I stopped BGing for a week (farmed up my mount money, got full enchants) and I come back to zero BG’s popping :<

Erp… you got ERP’d.

le sigh

1 Like

Well I’m the weird forum uncle that you have next to no contact with.

1 Like

And only with a mandated chaperone provided by the probation officer.

1 Like

^^^^^^ We’ve got a winner.