WSG is dead

Rank 1 RBGS back in cata. Rank 14 and multiple rank 11s in classic.

The only people defending premade v pug are trash.

1 Like

Basically, they just want to steamroll, not have a good back and forth like the rest of us.

1 Like

Grats, apparently NONE of that transcribed to SoD. I have no problem winning 60%+ queuing solo.

1 Like

make premades have their own queue

2 Likes

Stop q’ing premades into random pugs, you are killing your own game again

1 Like

Cool story bro need a sticker with a smiling face that says “Good job”?

Right. Blizzard should fix the exploit of stacking classes and make a solo queue so some challenge is involved in winning wsg.

Agreed with your whole OP, just wanted to remind the people screaming that it’s their “skill” theyre using against PuGs when they premake their groups and make sure everyone is in BiS that theres people that play the game better than you that recognize the problem.

Yea if you can get rank on retail and can’t get a premade on SoD, im jeff bezos. Get real.

1 Like

Premades suck. Blizzard needs to stop them. Zergs and premades are the worst things about classic. Needs to be impossible to que BGS with more than like 2 friends. And grouping up in the world should make your character 50% weaker or something to stop WPvP zergs

1 Like

I’ve not seen that many premades. Truth be told I afk out of more pug v pug games because nobody on either side knows how to play and it just gets drug on forever.

You are horde. You already win 85% of games, losing 15% to premade.

Try playing as ally lol

Depends how many more mid players cry about premades

1 Like

spoiler: you can also get rolled in era if everyone isnt spamming AV.

What a super dumb take for a MMO. Lmfao

Go play a single player game idiot.

2 Likes

Alex, Things multi-glad classic resto shamans don’t say (unless they bot/script for it) for $500.

2 Likes

Nah. I like ganking your level 17 in hillsbrad on my max level character, then disappearing after you bring your main. Can’t do that in a single player game

1 Like

Keep fantasizing buddy, it’s all your ever going to have when it comes to getting a victory over me.

1 Like

Its not fun playing against pug groups as a premade
they arent even good fights, it just feels like a soulless rep farm

Premade Vs Premade option
Solo vs Solo option

That’s up to you but I’m finding more often than not it’s not a premade

Just because you used “in before” doesn’t negate the fact that it is good advice.

Congrats on finding a way to brag and toss out a baseless insult, by referring to not-the-game-we’re-talking-about.