Wrongfully suspended for chat abuse

I’m sorry, Topless, but you weren’t simply just criticizing game play, you were calling others disparaging names. You were abusive and toxic and using profanity.

Yes, there are countless reports out there of the reporting system being abused, but often when those reports are looked at, it is shown that the reports were valid and the appropriate actions were taken. Like this one.

The F word, in any form, always violates our Code of Conduct. Calling people disparaging names, the likes of which I will not repeat here, always violates our Code of Conduct.

I doubt very much that most people in real life would tolerate being spoken to the way that you do in-game. Under the best circumstances I’d say the majority would not be playing with you, several would be testing their resolve on if they wanted to express to you physically how they felt about it.

Overall, the majority of your post is extremely telling, from the use of “special snowflake” to the ignorant accusation of outsourcing our Support to India. I would highly recommend that you go over our policies again.

It looks like you have several appeals in. They will be reviewed, though to set expectations, it is extremely unlikely given the very clear evidence of policy violations that this will overturned.

41 Likes