Write your own loading screen tips

Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit

Remember, no matter where you go there you are.

“If you’re in a bad mood, how about as soon as this page loads… just go ahead and log right back out, honey. Thanks.”

At the bottom of the loading screen are game tips, unless you have them shut off.

1 Like

“Don’t forget to do that one thing”

3 Likes

“No, that other thing.”

4 Likes

That’s actually fascinating to me. I’d love to see a study on the passive behaviors of various demographics.

‘‘Hi this is Ion, yes I wrote this one, I’m cool, you ar… yes I even timegated these tips’’

2 Likes

Hello fellow gamers.

1 Like

Use your interrupt or a group kick is imminent.

“Stop playing the game.”

Level 1 characters can use the Chauffeured Chopper to get them around

1 Like

If you’ve bought 30 heirloom items first.

Just be prepared for some to not know about it and accuse you of cheating.

Content can be easy or hard depending on how you approach it, If you think Leeroying is the way to do it, I hope you enjoy seeing ghosts.

Your spellbook has abilities you can use as you like, including ways to get aid in avoiding or getting out of combat, use them.

The only true way to fail is to quit, you may fall and stumble but you can still get up, dust yourself off and try again.

Like the guy back in Wrath who threatened to report my hacking because my Death Knight walked on water?

1 Like

get back to your housework!

Protip: Try lowering your expectations before getting upset at everything the game has to offer. Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

1 Like

There’s no hope with dope!

Glory to the Banshee Queen!

1 Like