Write your own loading screen tips

Let’s say Blizzard has given you the opportunity to write loading screen tips to replace the old ones. What would you write, seriously and not so seriously?

Hunters have a certain reputation. Don’t be that hunter.

Not every Goldshire is like Moonguard.

It only takes a bit of mana to drop a table or soulwell… just sayin’.

Enjoy the game, but remember that no matter how badass you think you are, you’re playing with digital dolls like everyone else!

Running away from a healer in a battleground is like running out the sixth story window of a hospital, with similar results.

No king rules forever, but the game will never stop making Murlocs.

You can’t tip the auction and transmog mounts, but typing /thank is nice.

Before you plan a home and family… voice chat.

It was impressive that you got that giant drake in Wrath. You can stop riding it everywhere now.

Yeah, spacebars are fun… STOP IT!

Please be respectful to others. That giant Tauren Warrior who chopped you to pieces and then did the /sit emote repeatedly on you could be someone’s grandmother.

Ok, your turn :partying_face:

14 Likes

“For gods sake mog your gear”

7 Likes

14 Likes

Illusory wall ahead. and then crab.

1 Like

“Murlocs are food, not people.”

2 Likes

draenei are sinful evil floozies.

2 Likes

“Do not feed the Worgen.”

5 Likes

“That bone pile over there? Yeah that’s mine…stay outta it.”

“When dealing with gods, a proper hello before engaging them in combat is customary to avoid being smote.”

“Lady Moonberry is just Chromie in a moth costume after the NPC christmas party gone awry… we just haven’t extrapolated a way to get her out of it yet…”

4 Likes

I read some years back that jumping a lot (like constantly) is a reflection of the fact that the person behind the player doing this is a young male. Girls don’t do this, and men grow out of it.

“Offerings to Ursoc should be placed outside your home, easily accessible to the bears who will collect them and bring them to the ritual.”

3 Likes

Try going outside and rest your mind up a bit

4 Likes

Am a grown woman.
I still play my “jumpy-healer-game”.
My record is over a hundred jumps during a raid fight, heroic mode.
Will not be stopping at any time.

7 Likes

Remember, Melee DPS need to hit things, so don’t kite randomly unless the mechanics say so!

2 Likes

If you are lost trying to complete a quest, go play something else because you are a loser.

1 Like

Aren’t you just a bright ray of sunshine.

5 Likes

Right-clicking the tabs on your chat window will open up customization options. You can even turn off channels like Trade Chat completely!

9 Likes

The cake is a lie.

1 Like

Don’t worry about standing in the bad; that’s what healers are for.

They might complain but healers secretly love it when you LOS them. Find a pillar and run around it!

1 Like

Drink more water and much, much, much less coffee… once in a while.

2 Likes

There is no cow level.

2 Likes

“Fiiiire will be it’s undoing!”

1 Like