Wrathion and Anduin

Where is your panda?

Weren’t you a panda or is this a different Ralph?

Yeah, it’s up there in the weird-o-meter scale.
twitches ears

You can though. They make references and pretty much explain out the events in various quests, dialog and progression.

The books just flesh it out more, for those who enjoy the story more.

I think this is a different Ralph

sneaks behind Fuzzbutt and gently tugs on the tail and scampers off

2 Likes

hehe hey you!

Ahh darn, I got excited for a minute. :frowning:

1 Like

“I think Anduin should get with a Draenei Lady, and Wrathion should fall in love with a Dragonflight Lord. That way we would have a Gay Power Couple, that is rivaled by none other, AND a Biracial Couple. Can you just imagine the child of a Human and a Draenei?”
/grin

2 Likes

We already have biracial couples. Lots of human and elves.

Also there is a goblin/gnome couple.

Anduin marrying a Draenei lady would be for the best. He should marry Yrel, but the one from the alternative universe. Then they can both talk about how much they love the Light.

2 Likes

“You like my idea for Wrathion too? Just curious.”

I don’t know enough about the Dragonflight lord(s). Those are the aspects?

1 Like

“What ever we are going to meet/play as/learn about on the Dragon Isles. It’s possible there are uncorrupted Black Dragons there, that Wrathion could meet.”

“The leaders of the Dragonflight Clans on the Isles. If there are any. They COULD be aspects, I really don’t know.”

I prefer Anduin x Baine. They’ve both been through some sh-t and I’d prefer more cross-faction romances/relationships in general

Didn’t baine give anduin a piece of his horn? :rofl:

5 Likes

at least one of them is underage so… what status are you looking for, exactly?

1 Like

I had to go check, but yes this is true. He gave a small piece of is horn In Before the storm.

2 Likes

He did. I remember that. If I remember it was during the book the Shattering.

We already have a bi character. Flynn Fairwind. He’s currently with Shaw, but he does like both as confirmed by the writers.

4 Likes

They are good friends that haven’t seen each other in years.

Hopefully when Anduin gets back from the Maw, he’ll throw himself into Wrathion’s strong arms and lament about how he missed the black dragon more than anything.

The two will have a romantic evening together in Stormwind and enjoy each other’s company…

5 Likes