Wrathion and Anduin

I love this! :star_struck: I was thinking they could have a parade in stormwind to celebrate the first openly bi/gay king. It would be something different and they could adopt a son to become the new king! Sounds more interesting then you’re typical king story…

It could be an in-game cinematic or a CGI one to make it look amazing. Blizzard is always talking about being more inclusive, lets make it happen blizz!

“I’d rather see Wrathion go from a lonely outcast, last of his kind, to a Powerful Dragon Lord, in love with another powerful Dragon Lord.”

1 Like

As long as that other dragon lord is Anduin I think it could work!

“Anduin needs to get with a Draenei Lady, so we can have a Half Human Half Draenei Heir take over Stormwind.”

1 Like

3 Likes

THey are being replaced in Dragon Flight by Blizz’s new power couple to ship

Spoilers Tyrande and Ysera . They will be known as Tysera
1 Like

They still text

2 Likes

Are you referring to Anduin and wrathion? I think that would be a great power couple that would make the story interesting again. of course, unless you’re advocating for boring same old story. In which case you won’t accept progressive change.

I ship them a lil but definitely don’t think blizz will make it canon, and I think Anduin has more on his mind right now than relationships n stuff. I’m content with just fanart n stuff and I wouldn’t be apposed to either of them getting with other characters.

1 Like

In the event if Tully Wully said something wrong (and possibly bigoted) like “Oh there’s no any of the LGBT characters in WoW” below this comment here, always refer to this link and in the LGBT section. :point_down:

Flynn Fairwind is bisexual.[41] He is currently in a relationship with Mathias Shaw[42] and he previously had a crush on Taelia.

2 Likes

I don’t even care them those two anymore. I wanna go to thalyssra’s wedding gosh darn it!!! :cloud_with_rain: :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Why can’t I delete this thread. It’s gross now

3 Likes

I hope when he gets back he sees wrathion and kills him proclaiming the black dragons will always be corrupt.

Not everything needs to be progressive change their bud.

Id like Taelia and Anduin. I’ve dispised Wrathion since his introduction. Flynn and Shaw are dope! Wrathion and Anduin, no.

1 Like

Very glad to hear this. TY for the info

I accept Thiernax and his husband Qadarin . I accept Pelagos and even though nothing is said about him being lgbtq+type character but would be a good one is Theotar.

What I don’t accept is someone constantly going ship Wrathion and Anduin when Blizz has said no.

I don’t mind things being brought into the game if they make sense and that includes lgbtq+ but I do mind as do others (including those in the lgbtq+ community here in GD) you constantly making posts that are to either make the lgbtq+ community look bad or to turn this game into .

World of Rainbowflagcraft.

So is this toons name finally and admission that Talonel and Tuullnn are the same person and if so why should anyone now ever believe any thread you make now about wanting lgbtq+ representation as being honest ?

Oh Anduin and Wrathion are the ones being replaced Wranduin is so yesterdays news time for you to move on .

3 Likes

Its pretty much understandable in-game too. Friends in Pandaria.

Anduin resents him cause Wrathion caused Varian to die by helping Garrosh. (As shown in BFA)

They Anduin accepts his help reluctantly in BFA.

No interactions in shadowlands of relevance

Flynn has to be, he’s with Shaw but if you do the Freehold portion of Boralus he had a one night fling with the ship captain that gets ship wrecked with them at castaway point.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Raise_a_Glass!

And you deserve to, provided that you are on a Horde-aligned character.

Just good friends because “Anduin likes girls” and we’re just going to ignore that there’s sexualities other then Straight and Gay

1 Like