Wrathion and Anduin

I got a good laugh over this. Thank you.

Yes, Since Cata.

Please excuse me while I vomit my vegemite thanks

2 Likes

Obligatory clip!! :point_down:

Never gets old. :slight_smile:

Wish we have the Anduin that goes around punching people in the face. :laughing:

1 Like

Wrathion is a frenemy of Anduin. Nothing more. Anything else is just fanfiction.
twitches ears

2 Likes

Would be cool if they got together so we could have a Bi character.
You know, the B in LGBT

3 Likes

I still love this cinematic. Wratheon deserved it.

1 Like

Yes. There is a big fanbase rooting for an Anduin and Wrathion realtionship. It could happen and it would be fantastic

1 Like

Not really. I hope they don’t do it.

2 Likes

I made your comment better son. :stuck_out_tongue: /j

4 Likes

I did enjoy that falcon punch.
twitches ears

3 Likes

Maybe. But it’s still possible something happens later in the story. Anduin could be Bi for all we know. Wrathion seems kinda sus at times. Until it’s shown otherwise, I’m free to hope.

2 Likes

Hope all you want. I still won’t get behind the fanfiction.

6 Likes

Honestly, it would be better for Wrathion and Anduin to stay friends, maybe even become best friends tbh. You know, the sort of friends where it feels like a family to you. Like my best friends. :slight_smile: That and we would know they didn’t do it out of obligation, so it will be more natural.

4 Likes

Do we have actual numbers? Or is this one of those broad strokes of the pen?

1 Like

Me fighting off the Anduin x Wrathion shippers

9 Likes

I don’t believe there are any bi characters in WoW. would be nice to include that if it’s true.

1 Like

I personally wish this ship would die. I didn’t like it when it first came up. And I still dislike it.

4 Likes

Wrathion preordered.

Anduin unsubbed.

2 Likes

If everyone has to have a dragon next expac, then there’s so many riding jokes to be made here.

I’ll show myself out.

2 Likes