#Wrathclassic

Sounds like skill issues on their ends.

I think a lot of the staying power of Warmane is the fact that for some eastern europeans their Shadowmourne cost a month’s salary, so they keep ganking noobs in Tanaris for years on end to get their “moneys worth”

1 Like

that’s cap

In mane, they have two realms

the eternal realm has always had a higher population.

The seasonal reset realm has lower population historically

believe it or not , people enjoy coming with the boys and killing everything under 2hrs bissed out 4 times a week with their 10 year old characters.

1 Like

An mourne cost under 200 on mane, and can easily be grinded without paying for it lmao

1 Like

Just because we exist in the minority doesn’t mean we should stop fighting or that permanent wrath classic server options shouldn’t exist.

And yah. That’s all the forums in general everywhere are for now. For crying salty tears. I rarely ever have that happen. I just miss the days when companies didn’t have so many tools to take advantage of their consumers. And I just wish blizz would add permanent wrath classic servers back.

1 Like

I agree with you

Unironically speaking, private realms for wrath have historically sustained the highest live population over the last 14 years.

And as far as highest subscriptions in history wrath held the most during icc rs

And as far as highest classic sustained population over time , wrath in eu and us , and also in asia is performing better than any classic realm in history.

It’s a smart business decision whether a lot of you disagree and have no interest in wrath, the demand is clearly there.

1 Like

And I will not stop fighting for it either lol. Just because we have a huge wave of folks who are against us.

1 Like

Just stay in northrend. All the wrath stuff is still available in cata. You don’t need a separate server for it

Man yah I remember everyone playing wrath. All my friends. Classmates.

Just feels like you can’t have a difference in opinion now. And if you aren’t going with the flow with everyone else. You are doing it wrong lol.

Like I don’t think it’s wrong to want blizz to make permanent wrath classic era servers. And if that way of thinking is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.