#Wrathclassic

Make it happen now blizzard. Like right now.

84 Likes

Agreed

#wrathclassic

26 Likes

A bit late for that

6 Likes

it was happening for the past 2 years, where were you?

26 Likes

Yes Blizzard, please release another separate version of the game that divides the player-base and hurts the game’s population numbers yet again.

15 Likes

I just want blizzard to release one permanent classic wrath realm. Cataclysm is what wrecked and split the player base in the first place.

28 Likes

Did it really, or are you just making up anything because it is Cataclysm’s time on Classic now?

15 Likes

I am not joking. Alot of people were not big on the changes cataclysm brought back in 2010.

21 Likes

count on me

2 Likes

If your version of the game requires other versions to not exist then your version of the game should have no right to exist. As a wrath enjoyer, I’m never going to play cata regardless and I’m sure quite a few people are the same way. I’m a retail and sod gamer now :saluting_face:

16 Likes

85% of the player based liked cata. You were in the minority then and you’re almost alone in wanting wrath era now

10 Likes

Good, that means blizzard was right to not have wrath era servers. You’re still subbed, blizzard doesn’t lose any money on nearly empty servers and maintanance

6 Likes

Hurts you that we don’t play? I am never going to even log in to Cata. I stay in Era and HC. So you won’t have me to gank (or group with) whether Wrath Era servers exist or not. So splitting the player base is a real weak argument.

7 Likes

flag all of these posts people. They’re annoying and dont belong in cata forums.

10 Likes

Why would you even lie about this? lol

26 Likes

For over 20 months Cata had more than 10.2 million players. That’s 85% of the 12 million it started with. It only dropped to 9.1 million for the last couple months during the end of expansion content drought. 85% of the player base liked Cata enough to pay $15 every month for more than one year eight months. Before you call someone a liar you should check the numbers. Then you wouldn’t look like a complete moron.

8 Likes

This is so awful, Cata is the death of classic and is basically retail in its most primitive form.
I was having so much fun with Wrath in general and not even for end game content like some are addicts for here ( Habitual Posters)

I dont even want to play retail i dont think, I might try some but ill probably unsubscribe again for some time as I have always over the last decade. Unsure what will bring me back again.
If any permanently online soy boy thinks this opinion does not matter, you are wrong. This post is a sample of the larger consensuses

17 Likes

Not to play devils advocate but the Sub chart from 10 years ago…yeah it did., Drastically

8 Likes

Except for the

part (I’m not going to even try Retail) I agree 100 %

4 Likes

Did you even bother to look at the sub chart? What does Drastically mean to you? 10.2 million people paid $15 every month for over 20 months during Cata. It dropped to 9.1 million for the last couple months during the end of expansion content drought. 85% of the 12 million at the start of Cata liked it enough to pay $15 every month for a year and 8 months. That’s not a split in the player base nor is it a drastic drop

5 Likes