#Wrathclassic

Thank god there isnt a permanent S8/ICC wrath classic. That game would be doing worse than SOD.

Thank goodness this needed a necro…

Oh my god, move on!

Mktaar on an alt doing what Mktaar does. necroing threads.

2 Likes

Stop necroing this crap

Sincerely,

A whole lot of forum goers

1 Like

When people said they’d quit if they didn’t leave a WOTLK server they weren’t lying. I had to merge my toons onto other servers because they became ghost towns. Maybe they’ll realize leaving up permanent era servers like Wrath isn’t a bad thing and they’ll open up some fresh start servers.

2 Likes

Mktaar-on-an-alt doing what he always does. Necroing threads and spamming the same trash.

2 Likes

I am MKtaar!!

1 Like

They may have not liked the changes back then but bet they are playing Classic Cata now

1 Like

That 85% unsubscribed very quickly, as it seems they did 10 years ago.

When an expansion is so bad that you have to force people to play it, it leaves me with the conclusion that it didn’t work and it was confirmed once again that it didn’t work again

Cata is an elitist expansion that abandoned the fundamentals of the previous 3. Its strong social component to make content with other people. That’s why I can do the wow-tbc-woltk cycle infinitely

I will say with my money I do what I want and I ask for what I want. What I want is classic content, not this crap called cata that they imposed on me and left me no other option than to switch to classic SD.

4 Likes

Cata classic is better than WOTLK classic.

They are so similar to each other, cata just added RBGs.

2 Likes

Cata classic is so much better than classic Wrath that’s why it peaked a a fraction of classic Wrath’s numbers while also losing players faster :thinking:

Correct.

The phase 1 cata raids are 100% better than wotlk classic phase 1 raids, its not even close.

The dungeons are better than wotlk and the class design is better.

2 Likes

Let me guess…

It’s “objectively better?”

Idk im just stating my opinion.

Not sure how you can compare wotlk classic phase 1 and cata classic phase 1 and you somehow think Naxx, Maly and Sarthe are a better raid tier, thats kind of insane to me.

1 Like

I’ll tell you exactly how. It’s subjective.

I was just being cynical with my post attempting to highlight those around these forums that use the term “objectively better” as intellectual dishonesty.

“Better” is and can only ever be 100% subjective, doesn’t matter what the situation is.

I don’t care if 99% of the world prefer F150s and mustangs. As long as one person wants a model T, that throws the entire objectivity out the window…

:point_up: Intellectual dishonestly the company used to try and pass on us in its original wall of no.

Intellectual dishonestly you see the Cata crowd here use to justify its deletion of the Wrath client.

Which phase 1 do YOU think has been better?

Tier 11 or Naxx, Maly and Sarthe?

I’ve been playing since vanilla…

And I never fully did a single one of those raids; barely even part of them.

The raid culture in the game discriminates against my tendencies on how I wish to approach the game.

I mean people are entitled to their opinion.

But idk how anyone would think wotlk classic phase 1 was even good, to me it was 1 of if not the worst phase 1 of a classic game.

Remade Naxx was boring and trash, it was a nerfed version of classic Naxx and it was target dummies that presented no challenges.

In my opinion raids are supposed to be a prog based system, not loot pinatats because the player base is typically so bad they have the same skill level as a 2004 raider and cant handle 3-5 mechanics.

Yes that is the point people seem to miss. The reality is one side is getting what they want and the other side, the pro wrath classic side, is not getting what they want.
I am like anyone else though. I tried sounding educated in the beginning but then started to get more and more annoyed and beligerant as it went on. But it is what it is.
But to me at least, I don’t see the harm in giving blizzard reminders every once in awhile.

Like yah blizzard. Remember us pro wrath classic players who want permanent wrath classic era servers of your game? Yah well we still exist. And we haven’t forgotten. And it isn’t like our opinions are wrong. But I don’t see the harm in continuing until we get the product we are asking for. That is just me though. It’s honestly how classic got started in the first place. If everyone just stopped fighting. Classic wouldn’t have ever became a product to consume in the first place.

That is just me though. I want permanent wrath classic as a product I can consume. People can feel free to disagree with me. But I still know I am right. And that’s all that matters.