#Wrathclassic

I mean, as if antabusu isn’t whining to. Hypocritical. Omg, they keep posting about wrath classic. Mommmmm. Blizzard. Like antabusu is crying so hard. :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People are just whining about us crying about not getting permanent wrath classic. It really is that simple lol.

1 Like

Yah not having permanent wrath classic servers is only going to chase away subs.

3 Likes

It’s not bias. There were legitimate complaints about cata when it came out in 2010 that were voiced. I remember being there.

I think it wouldn’t hurt if they added one permanent wrath classic server. And I still enjoy wow. Just wish permanent wrath was a part of the list of server options I could enjoy. Nothing wrong with voicing complaints.

2 Likes

Except a) You simply spam the same rhetoric over and over b) You do it in the wrong forum. This is a forum for Cata discussion in case you missed the tocid header. c) You try and hide behind alts to pretend there are more people whining than there actually are. Your behavior is seriously worse than children who can’t take no for an answer. I suspect some of you have actual mental health issues. You just can’t move on.

2 Likes

And you are just a narcissist who thinks she has the education to diagnose whether someone is insane and has mental problems. I guess I will see you at the doc office later this week lol. Thanks for the diagnosis.

No. I am just some guy who wants permanent wrath classic. And you are just some person who wants people to just magically stop talking about it. Like sorry sis. That isn’t going to happen.

And, what wrath classic general discussion forum. Don’t you think that if there is one, I would be posting this bullcorn on there? So I am posting it here. Blizzard needs to add that back at that point. Because otherwise, I am posting my permanent wrath classic server opinions here.

And you can either A, get the heck out of the way. Or B, Stand there and take it. Because the pro wrath classic players aren’t just going to stop talking about wrath classic because you said so and that our behavior is terrible. So is your behavior. It’s equally stupid and bad.

Like you are acting insane with mental health issues because people won’t stop asking for permanent wrath classic servers. Like what are you going to do about it if it doesn’t stop.

2 Likes

I think it’s crazy to be posting on multiple alts to try to make it seem as if your issue has greater support or to hide from the reputation you got on your first posting alt, or for any other reason. We can speculate but only you know for sure if you’re that kind of crazy.

2 Likes

I have zero doubt it is Mktaar posting on yet another alt.

3 Likes

You can search me. I got nothing to hide.

I spammed your moms face last night. Shoot I said that out loud.

That would be a good trick considering she’s been dead for ten years Mktaar-posting-on-an-alt.

1 Like

Who in the heck is mktaar lol.

You have literally replied to mktaar before. Stop pretending like you don’t know what you’re doing.

I might have. Not that I would remember. I reply to alot of people around here.

I will just chalk you up to being a narcissist and a bully. Just pointing fingers when you have no idea or proof on what you are talking about.

It makes you sound stupid brother lol. And I am honestly happy I don’t know you in real life. Thank the lord. I wouldn’t accuse someone of something unless I had actual proof of the incident. Here, it’s just you and others, blatantly accusing me of talking to this dude and being his alt sharer. Like I am not affiliated with mktaar at all. I share similar opinions. Sure. But I am not affiliated with the dude whatsoever.

I just find it annoying. Every time I post something on here, one of you narcissist bullies accuse me of supposedly being mktaar’s alt. Like get out of my face with that bullcorn. I am going to start reporting those comments as spam. As they have nothing to do with the discussion.

1 Like

This is another piece of evidence.

Keep crying mktaar.

You’re right: https://check-pvp.fr/us/Gurubashi/Crooteleenee you can see alts, Mktaar and Shabhab if you scroll down.

So yes I did

Seems you actually have.

2 Likes

This thread keep getting necroed instead of just letting it die? sounds like a Mktaur thing to do.

Anyways thanks vanillataur for the link.

:thread: :mute:

1 Like

I am not seeing mktaar anywhere.

https://ibb.co/djw6jfv
Here’s a screenshot, if you still can’t see him, I’ll put an arrow on the next one for you.

Yah uh I am not seeing him brother. He is not mine. Still want permanent wrath classic. Hasn’t changed.

1 Like

You’re trying to play a game of who ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes. No one believes you.

1 Like