#Wrathclassic

You do not play Hunter I see.
If we had had Focus potions and food to buff Focus, I could have called it the same,
Pets from level 1.
No feed peets, no bullets, move while shooting …

Generally:
No class quests,
No unlocks or Rep needed.
Old world smashed to smithereens,
Talent points forced,
Lots of flawour objects not there any more,
Questing streamilined,
Questhubs,
Questhelper in map,
Super fast levelling
Players OP compared to open world,
A zillion FPs
All the new ressources, everything feels more like it is a Rogue waiting for Combo points.
If you want more, go read the old patch notes they are there to help you understand.

No it does not look and play the same to me.

1 Like

Era servers are good for them ole expansion enjoyers as do not like to have their progress reset every once in a while - every year, if the general consent has its way.

1 Like

too bad you guys total 12 ppl

As a long time hunter from all renditions of WoW I can honestly say Focus is more fun and less annoying to deal with in every possible way.

Aspect of the Viper was probably my least favorite thing about Hunters, maybe ever.

1 Like

Well I disagree, I did not like focus ín OG Cata - where I co-mained a Hunter (my other main was a Paladin), and I never grew to really accept it before I stopped playing modern WoW altogether in 2018.

This is obviously subjective, a matter of taste like so much in life and WoW … and one of the reasons why Era servers for each iteration is a good idea.

1 Like

I just didn’t like them deleting the old overworld in cataclysm. That was so stupid.

We should have had the option to choose while leveling up, to head to old azeroth, or revamped azeroth, whenever the heck we wanted to, at will.

There were other things to. Wasn’t really a fan of the class designs. Wrath class designs were better in my op.

I mean, alot of other stuff was good in cata tho. Removing ammo, was another stupid change to me. I just feel like permanent wrath classic servers should be a thing. I honestly don’t care about anything anyone says to contest that. Give people what they want on both sides.

1 Like

I loved all the different aspects hunters had. They pretty much have nothing now. Aspects, really aren’t even aspects now.

The aspects were ok in cata though. I honestly liked mana better personally for hunters. But it’s all preference I guess. As well, as abilities like volley, which they removed in cata. I loved volley.

2 Likes

was the best up until cataclysm showed up and reminded us how bad wrath really was

1 Like

Nah. Cataclysm only reminded me of how much we needed permanent wrath classic era servers.

8 Likes

No

/10char

1 Like

WOTLK sucked outside of Ulduar. ICC was good but not as good as SWP.

Move on already

Okay? I don’t think anyone asking to play on a permanent Wrath server is doing so for your benefit. They obviously like Wrath’s system better regardless of how good or bad you believe it was.

Don’t like it? Don’t play it. Isn’t that the mantra people like to sling around here?

2 Likes

Ruined? It was mad infinitely times better

I’m sorry if you like wasted weeks and weeks leveling to max, not knowing where to go and googling quest items

In my honest op. Cata would have been so much better if they had kept the old overworld also.

The revamp was cool, but it would have been nice to have the option of doing the old overworld and the revamped overworld at will.

Yah I concur with this also.

1 Like

He is one of the many players who want permanent wrath classic era servers to happen zinkari.

Like why should he have to move on already. Because you said so.

And keep in mind blizzard doesn’t have to do anything either. But asking for permanent wrath classic servers isn’t really breaking any rules.

Mktaar did spam alot though I guess. But he’s just as entitled to his opinions as you all are to your opinions. I mean, I guess you are just as entitled to tell mktaar to move on already.

Like why is everyone so annoying and divided on all this bullcorn. Like I don’t get that at all. Not really that hard to accept that maybe, just ,maybe. Everyone has preferences. Everyone has different versions of the game that they like the best.
Not really that hard to grasp.

4 Likes

Whatever you say Mktaar-posting-on-an-alt.

2 Likes

Who the heck is mktaar lol. Like what are you babbling on about.

Man don’t worry about antabusu. She is just a narcissist. Nothing to see with her post at all brother.

1 Like