Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated January 9

Meanwhile, BM hunter still damage capped at 1900, pet does a whopping 300-800 dps, and survivability of the class remains unchanged through 4 phases of the the game… but hey, we get neat looking pets that say “kick me from raid, i contribute nothing”

But that information has been available for 14 years. At least you get a cool pet to sit with in Dalaran.

Can we have race change now please?

1 Like

@Blizzard. How about you fix the server issues and actually respond to your classic community. This is embarrassing.

1 Like

Seriously! Not a peep about this in going on four weeks. There’s hundreds of posts begging Blizzard to take people’s money so they can play with friends or guildies. I guess in the end it’s just screaming at a wall. Why dignify your user base with a response when you know most of them are nostalgia junkies who will keep paying that sub and play alone, waiting for servers to reopen.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 8, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

Achievements

• Players on Classic Era realms who earned the “Immortal” achievement during Season of Mastery and have lost their Tabard of Mastery can now purchase a replacement from the Tabard Vendor at any Capital City Embassy.

Dungeons & Raids

• The Fungal Creep debuff from the Loatheb encounter will now fall off if players are not in active combat with Loatheb.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Directing your pet to attack now makes you immune to Sap.
1 Like

This is a joke right?

Gosh.
A whole eight hours to find some tabards, fix a debuff and WHAT THE

are you kidding?

Did y’all have a team building day maybe head to Big Bear for snowboarding?
Post pix plz.

Still NOTHING about Wild Growth which has been broken for over 2 months…

Nice you guys are still alive! OPEN SULFURAS

I am so happy blizzard prioritized this pet/sap fix. I would hate for them to spend precious dev hours on the issues that are actually affecting their paying player base… Blizzard. If you are actually reading this… that was sarcasm.

Such a long maintenance and y’all didn’t even bother to fix the PVP flagging bug for engineers using bombs in Malygos? Y’alls maintenance is almost as bad as your support ticket response times now jeesh.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

• The commentator UI will no longer display the number players remaining.

what is “The commentator UI”

2 Likes

Can we please get some attention in this thread:

Not too concerned of ETA, though others will differ on this opinion, but there’s been no comms.

1 Like

all 47 of them

thank goodness this bug was definitely on the top of my personal list of needing to be fixed

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 10, 2022

Classes

Hunter

• Fixed an interaction with Roar of Sacrifice and pets that would cause the pet to take significant damage, usually killing the pet.

• Festering Emerald Drake is now correctly able to be mounted in Dalaran.

Please fix pet resilience! The are not benefitting from it at all!

Unlock Sulfuras, how long do you want it locked? you don’t answer a sh*t when we ask you on the main thread.