Wrath Classic Season 7 Ends October 2

The current PvP season in Wrath Classic is ending soon. The evening before weekly maintenance, at 10:00 p.m. (October 2 in this region), Season 7 will end. There will be an off-season period until the 3.4.3 patch goes live.

The 3.4.3 patch will then mark the beginning of Season 8 on October 10 in this region.

Have a good fight to the finish!

16 Likes

Bummer that WotLKC Season 07 is only lasting 15 weeks. OG WotLK Season 07 lasted 20 weeks.

TBC Classic Season 01 4 weeks short. 14 weeks versus 20 weeks.
TBC Classic Season 02 6 weeks short. 17 weeks versus 23 weeks.
TBC Classic Season 03 16 weeks short. 13 weeks versus 29 weeks.
TBC Classic Season 04 2 weeks short. 15 weeks versus 17 weeks.

WotLK Classic Season 05 3 weeks short. 14 weeks versus 17 weeks.
WotLK Classic Season 06 perfect. Correct timeline.
WotLK Classic Season 07 5 weeks short. 15 weeks versus 20 weeks.

The Classic Community lost 28 weeks of TBC Classic Arena to enjoy and 8 weeks of WotLK Classic Arena to enjoy thus far.

Hope Season 08 lasts the correct timeline of 36 weeks just like OG WotLK.

OG WotLK Season 07 and Season 08 had Arena rewards such as:
Rank 01 Title
Gladiator Title
Gladiator Mount
Newest Season Shoulders

Removed from being able to be earned and rewarded from the 2v2 bracket.

The issues that spawned this much needed removal, are ever present and much worse today.

This is the way it was in OG WotLK, the same should be done with WotLK Classic.

6 Likes

Y’all are releasing this too early, rushing once again into buggy content. Should have been released after blizzcon. Super awesome, rushing into Cata, which is not a classic expansion and never will be. I hope to see ICC and RS out for a year before anything comes along. Give yourselves some time to think before ruining the classic experience with Cata (again). Classic was brought back for the classic enjoyers, not your pserver andy’s and not your retail wankers. Quit catering to them, let us enjoy the last bit of classic before it is over.

10 Likes

Because the original Wrath design of raids were not very good.
Season 7 went into ICC which caused a lot of gear issues towards the end of season since some players ended up just getting heroic weapons early compared to others.
Togc is just a bad raid that is cleared way too quickly and the buff to ulduar ilvl just means every guild is doing togc and still doing ulduar every week which is beyond boring.
Honestly i’m fine with a season being 15-17 weeks long.

3 Likes

They abandoned that long ago. It’s for whales and bots now.

3 Likes

@Kaivax
Will you be able to spend your arena points at the end of the season prior to the start of the next one? As in during that off week will we be able to spend the points left over from the current season? Will gear be discounted/rating requirement removed?

9 Likes

You miss the point. This isn’t 2007 or 2008 anymore.

1. We’re not waiting for them to develop new content. We’re waiting for them to open the door.
  2. Modern players clear everything much faster than they did back then.
  3. P3 in wrath barely has any content to begin with. It’s basically one glorified padding phase between two real phases.
  4. Could also point out that there’s far more competition in the game industry today than there was back then.

I been saying from the start that the shorter P3 is, the better. It’s a junk padding phase. Let us get on to ice crown and wrap up wrath. Most people are unsubbing after that.

1 Like

I can’t complain.

I thought I’d never get the gear I have lol

I’m not full bis but I’m doing well for a headstart next patch. Heroic DC, bis bracers and boots, one regalia, dbb and Voldemort weps and I regemmed to be just under 1k passive arp and sim just over 10k DPS.

Not the best but I’m happy I got to raid heroic toc :smiley:

Also I’m 215k gold and can farm primordial saronite without spending by using rdf.

Anyone know if I can vote to kick bad ppl?

1 Like

Because pure PvE’ers run out of things to do after 6-10 weeks.

2 Likes

I too would like to know this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

will the season 7 gear be discounted again like last season? including the t2 (2200) weapons? Asking so I can know if I should save my AP or just buy them now.

3 Likes

I don’t know about the 2200 weapons, as if you’re able to get 2k now, you can surely get 1800 in next season, but I am strongly assuming that what Furious costs now, Relentless will cost come October 3rd, and that you’ll have a week to spend the arena points.

Of course, if they repeat what happened last time, it’ll also take a day for them to fix us actually receiving that last week’s worth of arena points.

2 Likes

Yeah. The players these days suck. They don’t really want to clear the game. They just want loot, and maybe parses.

2 Likes

I am a new (returning) player to WOTLK classic. Having clarity would be great because I am currently saving my arena points for this reason. If they get converted to honor on Oct 2nd, I will have wasted the last 5 weeks saving and will lose everything.

4 Likes

also want to get this confirmed please

@Kaivax
Will you be able to spend your arena points at the end of the season prior to the start of the next one? As in during that off week will we be able to spend the points left over from the current season? Will gear be discounted/rating requirement removed?
@Kaivax

5 Likes

Could we have some clarification on the plan going forward here. Nothing in blues news today and im not sure if its going to be handled like last season or not. These dailies were brutal some days, dont make us lose our points just because we dont know whats going on

2 Likes

Blizzard only caters to cringe less than 1% that speed run raids than cry about having nothing to do, that’s why all the phases since classic 2019 have been rushed, cuz of the cringe pve twitch streamers…they have blizzard devs on their cringe podcasts and ask for things to be rushed.

The entire twitch classic streamer population all need to quit the game and go play retail…they ruined this game.

PVP gets destroyed with these rushed phases, not enough time to gear out in proper gear from raids/etc people wonder why arena participation is soo low is because of the fast phases for cringe raid loggers.

Imagine only playing classic wow to parse on easy old raids than cry game boring next phase, absolute cringe player base that blizzard caters to.

They destroyed this game.

3 Likes

I am not sad that TBC Arenas were not stretched out