Wrath Classic Season 7 Ends October 2

Any update on how arena points will work between the season and if gear will be discounted? Would like to know as we are only a week away. Can we get an official blue post on this?

3 Likes

@Kaivax can you please respond? There has been 0 information shared about if arena gear will be discounted in the week between seasons and how/when the points will reset. Please respond I spent 3 weeks saving and need to know if all of that will be wasted. Thanks

6 Likes

Can you buy the relentless tabard if your 2300 in the off season? Or do I have to buy it this week?

is the t2 weapon going to be reduced to 2k rating requirement again?

Sorry classic didn’t work out for you, doesn’t mean it hasn’t for the rest of us.

Was this response supposed to make sense?

How about we stop fighting with each other and focus our attention on getting a blue post with clarification?

Thanks team

Yours indicated you have not enjoyed classic. So yes it makes sense for me to be empathetic toward you not enjoying it.

I’ve had no problems finding ways to enjoy WoW Classic. It’s great if you can avoid idiots and jerks. Fortunately, it’s a pretty big game with lots to do, and some servers that aren’t that busy.

Yea I’d like to know only have last weeks points but do I buy now or next week.

It will work the exact same way it worked for 2 years or 7 arena seasons now. Current gear will be half off when arena season ends and unused points during the 1 week break get converted to honor at a 10:1 ratio. Somehow these threads get filled with the same whiners every season who never learn. What Blizz needs to do is fix the ladders. Haven’t updated in 3 days.

Except last seasons when restrictions on all furious gear was lifted and cut in half, besides the 2200 weapons, i think they were reduced to 1800 in 3 week off season. Theres confusion on if things will be done like last season or not. Guessing not, since no announcements they will not

You do realise that t2 weapons didnt exist in tbc? we wanting to know if they getting rating require decreased

Will the honor vendors have new gear?

Would like clarification on this also.

How about you invest time in balancing the classes in pvp. Its disgusting the level unfair crap that some classes have and talents that literally do nothing. I have 50 percent stun reduction which in fact reduces nothing. Rage generation upon getting hit with spells is zero. The toolkit of warriors is so disgustingly minimal as you fight against paladins with literally infinite health, the longest stun in the game that requires zero skill to stun lock players to their death. Spell casters that infinitely slow or stun you while i just stand there unable to do anything at all. 1 dot from a priest or warlock chunks my health as they literally tank bladestorms or any other ability i cast on them. Ban the losers that have botting programs that play the game for them. Im quitting the game today due to the fact that warrior pvp is the most 1 sided fight every fight. Im sure ill have plenty of you telling me to get good. When really you know that is not the case here whatsoever. The only thing that works perfectly is your ability to take my money from me every month. Ill go invest my time in money in a game that actually rewards skilled players for being skilled and not this literal unfair sht of a game.

When i do kill another player i feel zero accomplishment bc i chalk it up to lack of skill on their end. I didnt out play them, i likely found myself up against a far inferior player that likely clicks their abilities

A warrior, the most overpowered class in WOTLK, is complaining?

Cool still no response it’s not like we have been asking for clarification for 2 weeks. Thanks blizzard your communication is fantastic