Wrath Classic: For a Limited Time Get Up to 30% Off on Paid Faction Changes

Wrath Classic: For a Limited Time Get Up to 30% Off on Paid Faction Changes

Paid Faction Changes are now available to Wrath of the Lich King™ Classic players. Get more on Faction Change Bundles during our introductory offer.

View Full Article

1 Like

When race change though?

8 Likes

Can we change our races?

5 Likes

Okay that’s cool and all but what about same faction race changes??? I’m tired of being a normie human on my pally

5 Likes

race change
/10 char

3 Likes

Uhhh yuht…probably should ipen up all server transfers huh…

Who gonna faction transfer to a dead sided faction lol

2 Likes

Cool. When can I change races?

Tired of looking at my character’s toes for no reason now that Gary snapshotting is nerfed

4 Likes

Race change when Blizzard? I would love to see any proof from any single player that doesn’t want race change.

Stop being so disconnected with this community and give us what we want and what was in the oringial game!!

Do better, use this entire thread as proof.

2 Likes

Race change accomplished by doing two faction changes for the same character lol.

You know some people will be doing this.

Okay. So how about RDF.

8 Likes

Yes, just buy 2 faction changes lolololol

1 Like

yeah definitely worth the 30 day cool down for that lol

So you had promised race and faction change. Thanks for offering 1 of those, but when can we expect the other?

3 Likes

you cant do the same toon within 30 days, I dont know what is wrong with Blizzard making us play the game the way they want.

Let us race chance, I dont want to level a completely new toon when ive had my rogue since Classic. let me swap my race!

2 Likes

50 bucks to wait 30 days for a race change. That would be like charging $35 to copy characters from classic.

Race change? Hello?

2 Likes

Please include race change!

3 Likes

Race change, where is it?

2 Likes

Just as an FYI, Blizzard previously said that doing faction changes is easier to program than race changes. So naturally, they gave faction changes to start off with. No reason for them to hold off on delivering faction changes.

They are working on race changes. They didn’t forget.

Change your diapers everyone.

1 Like

Would love an update on / ETA for race changes!

Glad to see these services coming to WOTLK Classic.

1 Like