Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

You’re welcome! :heart:

17 Likes

Will account to account character transfer be available? I’d personally really love to consolidate my toons from classic and tbc. Now that i can have horde and alliance on the same server.

That is actually not quite a good change though, it means you won’t have 2 chances at trinkets every week. Double Solace is the way to go for most healers, this kind of changes things.

I mean it’s fine, the ICC model was ok, but damn lol.

On this subject So your effectively removing a source of loot loot on top of classics faster paced raid teirs and giving us nothing to make up for it? Also you really should of split this into two topics so we can have a civil convo about the raid topic.

2 Likes

OMG they gave Bloomsday a heart! I’m dying lmaoooooo

18 Likes

You missed the part where you can’t equip 2 trinkets anymore, they’re unique equip.

2 Likes

As clear as the destination realms characters will be going to when their servers are deleted in… 12 hours?

5 Likes

Any updates on profession cooldowns like titansteel? Would be nice to have the cooldowns back in for a couple phases

They said they wouldn’t to prevent people from boosting and transferring.

I kind of hope they won’t for selfish reasons because I’m actually leveling those toons right now to be able to close that 2nd account.

After watching these forums for the last few weeks, this has totally made my night. We love you Pazorax.

2 Likes

“Popular demand”?

I never saw a single thread in the forum asking for titles for 2v2. The 2v2 bracket is a unbalanced mess and hard-counters still exist in wrath.

20 Likes

warmane it is ig

very sad ngl

29 Likes

Why would the best expansion die… if your complaining about low lvl vanilla dungeons??? If WOTLK is so great wont people push threw already easy 1-58 lvling experience??

3 Likes

I am so devastated by no RDF in Wrath. I was so excited about classic initially but now I am not sure it is even worth it. I may end up just cancelling altogether. This is just plain wrongheaded.

89 Likes

Will we be able to summon people into dungeons as a Warlock? This feature that was added in TBC originally is missing from the beta and with summoning stones being outside every raid it sorta makes warlocks seem a little redundant.

2 Likes

I did, I will read the whole things before replying hmm, was not expecting that twist too.

1 Like

It’s hilarious watching them lie at this point. meanwhile LFD, which actually is popular gets left out because of quote “friendship”. Stunning.

60 Likes

Because it’s no longer that expansion?

6 Likes

So vanilla dungeons decide wether or not wrath is wrath lol my god you guys are just rediculos

9 Likes

For the love of god, can you PLEASE remove Hyper-Vision Goggles from arena? You guys forgot to patch them out (in the notes) and they work in arenas in TBC and WOTLK Beta. Perception was removed from arena but these on-use goggles work still. PLEASE take these out, super broken. Please and thank you

2 Likes