Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

No, but once a couple of you arrive, you can use the meeting stone to summon appropriately leveled party members to join you.

43 Likes

Can you tell us where dead servers are moving to, so the destination is not just a surprise on maintenance day?

3 Likes

No, there isn’t. I am not sure why are you talking just to be sour and negative but we don’t need it. The vast majority WANT RDF. Don’t assume people not saying anything on the forum want or don’t want something. That is just b/s.

46 Likes

Can we get an ETA on this next announcement?

15 Likes

Pazorax dropping bombshells omg

Maybe you guys can stop lying about listening to feeback since you still do not have lfd in the game. It’s insulting the playerbase. Just come out and say you guys have some delusional take on classic “purity”.

73 Likes

“Please announce the announcement announcing the announcement announcement”

5 Likes

Aside from having to be level 15, aren’t summoning stones no longer restricted by level?

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea.

correct, tested that on beta.

This is a huge mistake, you’re killing arguably the best expansion of WoW… you’ll see when the game tanks, it’s already almost impossible to get a low level dungeon.

old world will be dead… 2 months max before people give up and half your servers are ghost towns.

It was the best expansion originally for a reason… you guys don’t seem to understand this… congrats on destroying Wrath for the people who have been doing things in classic waiting for it.

105 Likes

Yep, clearly, since you know, even our avatars show that we play Classic.

4 Likes

Four isn’t enough?!

Okay, I have no idea why I’m surprised.

Everybody ALWAYS needs more bag space… :rofl:

29 Likes

It’s not facebook dude, people want to run a dungeon for gear, not have a life conversation. How out of touch can you be?

134 Likes

I know, I’m so excited!

Good, that’s how an MMO should be

1 Like

Any rough timeline on when we should expect race change? Within the Naxx phase? Ulduar? ToGC?

Hey we warlocks can summon too!

1 Like

Furthering my point that they have NO idea what they’re doing. Yes, it is true that they said that summoning stones will no longer have level requirements/restrictions.

2 Likes

Day 1 Classic player here, and I want RDF.

72 Likes