Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions

Couldn’t have said a single word about realm consolidation tomorrow huh?

10 Likes

This doesn’t exist. People play for the rewards, not to socialize with other players. People who want to find friends can and will try to do so through RDF. I don’t want to spend all the time to form a group, travel to the dungeon, go through the dungeon and then leave back to what I was doing before (2 hour process). People are just going to be irritated and less likely to be friendly. There’s an argument that this could actually have a negative effect on people trying to find friendships.

110 Likes

Yep, I was willing to do without it in Classic and TBC because I thought it was coming for WotLK. I never imagined they would remove it. :sob:

73 Likes

Really had to happen if they were going to do that, otherwise you’d have half your group wanting heroic for heroic trinkets and half wanting normal for normal trinkets, unneeded drama

1 Like

No, the features/tools/content decide whether Wrath is Wrath or not.

13 Likes

Not implimenting account wide achievements, mounts and pets, why? You have the technology for it… just like you have the technology for a better RDF. Please think twice about this.

31 Likes

Don’t bend the knee on RDF, keep doubling down please. Always hated the system and I look forward to continuing forming pug dungeon groups as i’ve always had.

Appreciate the update

5 Likes

You could always do that. This is such a nonsense take.

15 Likes

In regards to LFD, Can we have the option to teleport to dungeon ? I dont care about the bag loot or randomness of the people in the group. I just want the ability to teleport there and back to where i was leveling.

18 Likes

To be fair, their new LFG tool is hot garbage, so i will only be running with guildmates, which are friends. If you don’t want to be in a guild, then you are SOL and get to rely on a half baked tool that is still worse than an add-on.

24 Likes

So, people who want to earn the 10man TOGC mount can’t if they raid in a 25man guild because they can’t do both heroic raids in the same week?

Zero logic

7 Likes

the raid lockout changes and unique/unique-equipped changes are actually horrible. where the heck did all this gungho for changes left and right come from? leave it be.

toc10n had litearlly no loot better than uld 25 or even mostly uld 10hm. the unique equipped change has a massive effect on trinket progression and itemization, dont do it.

the rest i can deal with other than the fact that LFG should be in by Ulduar

2 Likes

read it again. You’re wrong.

2 Likes

But does RDF keep you from forming pugs? If there are so many of you out there that hate RDF you should have enough people to form pugs right?

74 Likes

If only this were true… but DF is easily the most overhyped expansion ever… and thats saying a LOT.

Cool they added talent trees… what else ya got for actual content that is FUN. Oh… nothing? Got it.

4 Likes

These people have no idea what they’re doing.

All they had to do was release the game how it was and it would of been a homerun but they just keep striking out.

I can’t wait to spam chat for groups and invites while I sit in Dalaran.

62 Likes

Is Brewfest going to be out at launch?

We’d like to let you change between normal/heroic per-boss in both ToC and ICC, but we’re not ready to commit to that yet. We’ll know more as ToC gets closer and we have more time to look at how its built, and how hard it would be to change.

All I’m confirming in this post is that you definitely won’t be able to do both difficulties in the same week, and that you definitely CAN do 10 and 25-player versions in the same week, since that was previously something we were considering doing differently.

13 Likes

Uh, you can do 10 and 25 heroic

you can’t do 10n and 10h.

2 Likes

It does exist, I’ve experienced it many times. And I actually like the group forming and the run to the dungeon. Believe it or not some people care about more than just speedrunning a reward. I play the game to interact with people, AND for the dungeon experience, AND for the reward. Not just the reward.

4 Likes