Botting Is Real

Botting has always been real and it always will be. What has changed is Blizzard ignoring the problem long enough for to grow into an epidemic. Now that the cancer has already reached the last stage, the ship already below water, now they try to do something about it. Blizzard always has a “too little too late.” Wait until the ship has already sunk then try to patch up the holes. That’s Blizzard.

Wow needs a new currency that isn’t bottable. Why not replace gold with emblems? Bots can’t kill raid bosses

advanced bots can kill raid bosses
better than real players.

that will make the currency more valuable and this will lead to more investment by bot users and the issue will be worse than what it is now.

if you simply wish to fix bot problems? hire GM just to track and ban bots asap “on daily basis”

That would require effort my friend, and if there’s one thing we know about the suits at Blizzard; effort should be minimal.

I’ve seen it both go both ways. Best I hope for and sometimes get is both sides get about equal numbers of bots.

Each side say 7 bots…well at least we are equal footing on actual players in the match up. this 15 on 15 is now an 8 on 8. Cool…at least its even. Lemons into lemonade as I sometimes say.

at that point you jsut hope your team is less bot blood thirsty. Me personally when I see bots I leave em be. Bots are useless and to me useless kills most times.

I will yoink that flag with them there…and leave them alive.

Saves my energy for real player kills. and if it works out a map looker is thinking someone is there, I don’t need to go. Thats a few more moments of points in say AB untill they realize that dot on map is a useless bot.

Throwback to when one of the devs gave him a :heart: . Wrath Classic Feedback and Decisions - #130 by Pazorax-1880

1 Like

i hope things change when Microsoft close the deal and take over.
i won’t feel pity for those lazy dev/gm when they get kicked & replaced.

1 Like

That is disgusting lmao.

Idk how do you know if they are bots? XD

1 Like

How are you not banned for trolling yet?

Because asking questions that people can’t answer isn’t trolling.

Shills are protected here.

1 Like

you should probably delete your account, we all know you’re a troll bro. You’re not new nor is your shtick clever anymore

I would legit just recommend leaving yourself if you can actually stop playing the game.

Things are only going to change with Microsoft, and very unlikely if were being real.

But I also get wanting to play still. It is what it is. Can’t blame you for that.

My alts name is wowsmytruluv. I think I like this game a tad.

This is the bot btw.

pretty op

There was an Alliance melee 5 stack in Strand the other day standing directly on top of each other the entire time. They must have been using the same bot program as each other.

sounds like multiboxing

seems that way, still botting though

Yeah the terminator bots in Arena are kinda insane; they can react and play toe to toe better than like 99% of the player base… Blizz needs to kill whatever they must to squash that crap

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.