Wrath Classic bugs not yet fixed

So its combat is failing to drop on meld / vanish then, perhaps a delay of the combat drop is the issue? Will you test a few rounds of that on your rogue, I would like to get to the bottom of the meld and vanish bugs, they are tilting.

Also, is it just me or does the out of combat timer seem to be misbehaving? Considering that in many situations as a druid its important that the OOC timer is dependable and consistent since druids depend on getting a Re in arena / BG to make use of our class tools, and I understand its even more important

So its combat is failing to drop on meld / vanish then, perhaps a delay of the combat drop is the issue? Will you test a few rounds of that on your rogue, I would like to get to the bottom of the meld and vanish bugs,

Already tested it, both Meld and Vanish. 1v1 Duel scenario test and tried in arena both not working as intended… or as it was originally back then.

So the target who executes meld or vanish remains in combat? If so, this explains a lot.

So the target who executes meld or vanish remains in combat? If so, this explains a lot.

No the player doesn’t stay in combat. It’s just a batching thing that has still continued on from TBC.

Heres the link of my PoV.
Things to point out. my Focus target frame is myself: combat indicator. also another thing to see is bottom left where I’m spamming vanish before stun ends from war stomp which lasts only 2 seconds. When I vanish I instantly drop combat and able to eat food when I want as seen on my action bar.

Video Link

1 Like

So, my next question, and deferring to your rogue point of view… Is it Both Sap and Vanish that are misbehaving?

Also does the server actually broadcast the OOC indication or is that something that an add on does? Do you feel that something is misbehaving with OOC, specifically in the case of vanish making sap inaccessible?

I was under the impression that batching was eliminated in 2.0 classic, I know my partner sapped a lot of vanishes in TBC Classic, just not entirely sure what is actually going on, so asking lots of questions so the issues are accurate in reporting.

Asking questions so that the bug report can be as exacting as possible.

Would like to add:

1. Ignite Munching. - Please fix 'Ignite Munching' now that you have the tools - Please fix this or Fire & Frostfire specs will be miserable

2. Blizzard (aoe) crits are proccing some trinkets that require crits (Lightning Capacitor), but not others (Ashtongue Talisman of Insight).

2 Likes

You can add

In Warsong Gulch

also a lot of other bugs are reported in that github.

Focused Assault debuff correct? If so, Added.

yup & CTA WSG is about to come. RIP fun for last week end of pre patch.

1 Like

WSG Game duration Timer (ends game after a certain amount of time) does not work.

I can tell more about this aswell - if it does end 0-0 whoever has more kills win (Shouldn’t - should be a tie & give 1 token for each). If it ends up 1-1 or 2-2. Game last forever until one team cap 3.

Other things are normal and timer end.

github https://github.com/JamminL/wotlk-classic-bugs/issues/377

The situation that I have found was that if the game is say 1 - 2 the game does not end until someone hits 3 points, basically its using the Vanilla rules and I am fine with that, but its not truly authentic to the rules.

achievements dont notify others around you when you get one, nor does it put a message in chat, nor does it post it to your guild
also it makes no noise when you get an achievement

2 Likes

Rogues Honor Among Thieves isn’t generating any combo points in dungeon content. which most likely means in any group content which means it just isn’t working

2 Likes

they fixed the first one as of now :smiley: enemy players show numerical values

1 Like

Nice!, ill changed this to fixed!

When attempting to cast a buff spell on a lower level player via a mouseover macro (and without specifying a specific rank), it does not automatically downrank the spell to the lowest rank that the lowbie can receive.

Example: The following macro will return the error “Target is too low level” when attempting to cast it on a lowbie as a level 70 priest:

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] Power Word: Fortitude; [help] Power Word: Fortitude; Power Word: Fortitude

As someone that likes to dole out free buffs to lowbies in the cities, this issue is really annoying.

1 Like

Added!

@harland rejuv glyph one was working as intended. i was just deceived because I was relying on looking at player frame to watch the tick instead of combat log.

1 Like

Do the player frames provide incorrect information? Or is it just oddly setup or something? I will be testing soon since I’m curious. I play with the flashy numbers turned off, have for years.

As said its working as intended, rejuv ticks before the glyph ticks and they work in different sync so since glyph is after the frame will show the last heal done ofc. comments in the original thread has confirmed its working as intended too so you dont have to waste your time checking it.

1 Like