Wrath Beta in July-September

Your evidence is very convincing.

I believe the leaker who was right about pretty much everything about Dragonflight who also said Wrath in September. That would 4+ months of sunwell. Seems about right.

1 Like

It won’t be nov.

September is likely, latest oct.

Game starts to die after 3 months. 4 is more then enough. Add in one more for pre patch

giver or take a month sunwell could be 5 months like naxx was witch could put pre patch right at the end of september begining of oct but alot of people are predicting late november.

again sunwell not out yet it will be at least 5 months like naxx do the math 5 months from now is october.

If beta is in july prepatch will be in september, if it’s in august, prepatch will be in oct.

Don’t know why you’re comparing a 6 boss raid to a fifteen boss raid anyway.

right, thats why im confused if beta takes 2-3 months and thats not even supposed to come out for 2-3 months as stated by Holly, then we are in for the long haul in sunwell.

If beta comes out in June, figure 2 months we could have prepatch in August. Maybe early September.

They’ll shrink the prepatch down to a week or two like they did with TBC. So September looks very likely.

Bring on WotLK & more 10-person raid options. 25/40-person raiding isn’t any fun IMO. Plus, certain class refinements/fixes are still needed, that are lacking in TBC.

so your saying a 3-4 month sunwell raid?..whats the point of that?

thats 20 lock outs of sunwell if you include the 4 weeks of prepatch.
20 raids of 6 bosses.

Laughs in retail.
Cries in classic.

1 Like

4 months has been pretty common for TBC and like we’ve said, it’s 6 bosses, not 15

it just depends when sunwell cones out then.

You mean thursday?

im still going to say oct/nov

We’ll see, don’t see them having sunwell for that long, they’ll lose a lot of subs.

Not a chance… naxx was far larger than sunwell and had the drive of people that never saw it. Sunwell was a pieced together nightmare of a raid to keep people distracted from wrath being late. They won’t be fooled again.

considering from the PTR we know that sunwell is harder than anything we’ve seen since Nax, I hope it lasts awhile, most guilds likely wont have it down in the first month, its harder than SSC prenerf from talking to the folks running it in the PTR. Considering that until SSC nerf only about 30% of guilds had gotten lady Vash, and that that Sunwell is harder overall, I’d say Sunwell sohuld last a bit, honestly Black Temple and Hyjal could have been shorter.

It’s six bosses and they’ll like nerf it after a month/month and a half, doesn’t need to be as long as Naxx.

I’m a little confused on this this where do we get confirmation that the Beta for Ralph was going to be in September or July ?

Was this interview that I missed because to the best of my knowledge they are going to be doing Beta soon Not 3 months in to sunwell If if anything they need to get it out as soon as possible as soon as they get sunwell out.

I mean assuming Ralph is going to come out in October which I think a lot of people think that at this point that’s going to be literally 6 months of sunwell.

If they go by the original timeline which for those that don’t remember we had about 4 months of naxx.

We would be looking at a August released For wrath depending on how long the pre patches for the record I still think they should go at 6 weeks of pre patch.

But yeah there’s an interview that I’ve missed I’m honestly curious please tell me