Wow's current REAL issue and why some people are probably unhappy

No you aren’t being obvious at all what you want. You troll and insult me and when I respond you give me ‘likes’.

2 Likes

You did exactly what I was talking about exactly three post above. That was not the point of my original post. As I said above and literally three post above. If that is your take away from my original post you did either not read it or not understand it. If you read and understood my original post that should not have been your take away from it

First off, I love the WoW IP and the WoW MMO that this game used to be. That is why I stick around and advocate for Blizzard to wake up and start changing this game back into the MMO they started with.

Secondly, if that is your reply, to just “leave” that is a pretty lame response. If you keep telling people this, then you won’t have anyone to run your precious M+ and Raids with my friend.

Telling people that are giving feedback and challenging your opinions to leave is seriously one of the lamest responses you could provide lol.

3 Likes

Yes, because I don’t like the state of the game. However I would expect those who do to be spending their time playing instead of giving the rest of us a hard time.

Thanks to the miracle of the internet, you can play WoW anywhere you have an internet connection!

Yes, absolutely.

I comment to let Blizzard know how bad and dead the game is. I can’t imagine that my comments have the power to “stir unrest” but if they do that’s incidental and not purposeful. And no, I don’t get paid for that. Who do you think might pay me to do this on Blizzard’s forums? LOL

What’s your excuse?

Oh and by the way you never actually answered any of my questions, you just deflected and went on the attack.

1 Like

I often wonder how many of these apologists are secret Blizzard employees.

5 Likes

Why would they pay for what they can get for free?

You’ve openly said you haven’t bought an expansions since WoD, maybe if you could access the new content you might be able to play with some people. Of course there aren’t many people hanging out in WoD with you. Maybe that is a huge contributing factor in your supposed disgust for the game.

Well the “response” I got was:

“Would it matter if I was?”

I take this as a “yes.”

2 Likes

You are acting like you are making this deep thought. We are reading your post my friend and the responses are spot on lol.

Maybe you need to rewrite the OP if your point isn’t clear enough.

1 Like

Your ignorance is simply astonishing! I’ve played both Legion and BfA – and all patches including the horribad 8.3. Guess how I did it without buying the expansions?

1 Like

If you think changes don’t happen from the PTR to live then you’re crazy. You also can’t get a good look at the population on the PTR, lol. Barely anyone plays the PTR.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH gasps for breath HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH !

This might be the most silly and blatantly false statement I’ve read all day.

The grind style of this game has ABSOLUTELY changed.

It started with the introduction of Diablo 3, and has gone down hill from there. WoW has followed D3 in a couple of ways.

1. Grinding for gear has turned into a D3 clone - keep rolling and hope you get what you need. This includes M+ chests and emissary quests, among other things.
  2. Gameplay, especially in dungeons, has gone from requiring strategy to OMGRUNEVERYTHINGOVERBEFORETHETIMEREXPIRES, just like nephalem rifts.
  3. And speaking of nephalem rifts…Greater Visions in 8.3. Holy shlamoly…

The problem with trying to copy the success of D3 into WoW is that D3 doesn’t have a daily or weekly reset system while WoW does. In D3 if you don’t get what you want, you get to immediately restart and reroll. In WoW, you have to wait a week, or sometimes even longer. This makes for a feeling of horrible luck with no safety net when your rerolls constantly fail.

And speaking of rerolls… How about that RNG stacked on RNG stacked on yet more RNG? The best method for gearing up in this game was when gear tokens were introduced. You’d turn it in, you’d know exactly what you’re getting. Now what you’re getting is a total crap shoot, and to make it worse, with 8.3 the gear can actually punish the player if it has corruption. Punishing players for receiving gear is a horrible idea, and I hope the person who came up with that idea is fired. Or at least yelled at a lot.

And speaking of yelling… How about all of the yelling from players saying “this issue is broken, please fix it,” and Blizzard, instead of fixing it, makes it worse. Pruning of classes is a prime example. Flying and pathfinder is another prime example.

This game has changed immensely. If you say otherwise, then you’re suffering delusions of grandeur.

6 Likes

WoW you’re right… the release is 180 degrees different than the PTR and betas because Blizzard diligently listens and responds to the zillions of pages of feedback it gets and makes truly significant changes before going live.

Oh, wait. . .

Seriously, stop shilling and go play, since you love it so much.

2 Likes

that’s exactly the point I am trying to make, you expect that because you are a customer you can speak to people however you feel with no regard for them in how you deliver a message

in short, your acting like Karen who wants to speak to the manager

1 Like

Well, delusions and denial certainly.

1 Like

LOL. Get mad, it’s funny.

It’s cute that you think you understand, but keep trying, I am short on chuckles this evening.

I’m not mad, quite the opposite, you are proving my point better than any words could. If anything I am happy because my post may have been ignored if not for you doing exactly what i said GD would.

I said we would get more results with a better dialogue and it would be beneficial to both the developers and the player base, and you responded (and keep responding) by attacking them and flaming.

and for what? is the game better with your input, have you improved anything or come up with anything in any way constructive. No. This is why Blizz can’t communicate with us, too much petty bickering for no reason.

1 Like

They also had smaller player bases. A tight knit community of masochists.

Okay I think this has run its course this thread has gone from constructive criticism to people taking personal attacks on each other. Please stop guys. I’m done replying at this point. If you’re going to keep the thread going in this negative light, I’m spent have fun with it.

This is the perfect place to stop to it’s the 100th comment.

/CloseThread

1 Like