Wow veteran LF active guild that's PST

I’ve been playing on and off since 05 and I’ve just struggled to find a guild on a server that plays PST. I have played every role at one time or another and love to learn. I’m trying to find the right place that will be my new community for TWW. I’m willing to transfer servers if the fit is right but I have a lot of toons on Wyrmrest and Stormrage. I like to raid, M+ or just quest too.

Good afternoon Shadowstabz,

We are a small drama free guild/raid group of experienced players looking for a few more dps to join us. We mostly raid, but there are a good handful of us that do M+, mount/tmog runs as well.

We raid Sat/Sun from 6 pm to 8:30 pm (PST). We do ask that people have previous AOTC experience.

Feel free to add me on discord (Username: Lewpha) if you think we may be a good fit for you.

Hey thank you for the reply I sent you a message on discord

Hey Shadowstabz,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

No need to transfer toons, cross realm guilds are here. :slight_smile:

Hey there. Here’s my spiel. Would live to chat. Hmu in discord. Mmoargynn

Plagued of Tich is recruiting. Our focus will be AOTC and then moving into mythic.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9p-midnight PST.

HMU if you have any question or your interested.

Btag: dakgu#1532
Discord: Dakgu

Hey Shadowstabz, no idea what class you are looking to play, but we have some wiggle room for flex players and some other roles too. We are on Hyjal (Pacific server) and we play 730pm - 10pm Pacific. No server transfers required with the pre-patch.

Let me know if you have any questions, good luck finding a home!

Markwahlbear ← my disc name too

Hi there! We may be the group for you. Also with cross-server guilds now, there’s no reason to transfer anymore!

Check out our post and reach out if you have any questions:

Hi Shadowstabz!
As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey, Shadowstabz,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, mostly working adults, always clear heroic.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Give us a holler!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398