WoW Trader Post Intro Currency

This is what he needs to do.

Absolutely not. Not only will circumventing the support system not get any answers (because CS doesn’t fix bugs or speak for them), but players can be actioned for continuously gaming the system.

Highly unlikely that would happen for a single time doing it, but just to illustrate that it’s a serious matter. If it told you to submit a bug report, then you do that.

3 Likes

Put in a ticket. Got automated response that said “sorry due to volume of tickets you get an automated response. Go to wowhead/wowforums/etc”.

Still can’t loot the chest. Anyone else question why they pay 15$ a month to only get automated responses/no support?

1 Like

You pay 15 a month to play the servers, not to a given thing. Support itself is a perk (like tickets, GMs, etc.) The blue post didn’t say to put in a ticket, it was state to make a bug report for it to be looked at.

4 Likes

The GM staff does not take bug reports. You need to put your experiences in the Bug Report Forum, or use the in-game “Report A Bug” feature.

3 Likes

Got a ticket response saying “The issue has now been resolved.” around 1am and Guess what? it’s not.

Unfortunately, Baraduin, there were several reported issues around the Trading Post and the Tenders, some have been resolved, some have not. Game Masters aren’t able to assist with any of the associated issues with the Trading Post at the moment.

It is best to wait until those issues have been resolved.

Community posted the following:

So I’d keep an eye out there.

6 Likes

I got the same response, “This issue has been resolved, pleaes try to collect your tender again”… it definitely is not resolved. I still cannot collect tender.

1 Like

theres a thread with over 100 replies of people not being able to even loot the chest, it opens and closes and does nothing? but no acknowledgement from blizz on this specific bug.

1 Like

The ticket is marked as resolved because there isn’t anything a GM can do about it. It’s not that the issue is resolved, but it serves no purpose to leave a ticket sitting open when there is no resolution at this time.

3 Likes

i get if they cant resolve it via ticket but would be nice if they updated their blue post to include the unlootable chest bug, because there has been radio silence on this bug

Correct. Those were the ones that Community decided to post about. That doesn’t mean that we’re not aware of the others. As you said, there is a post with over 100 replies to it.

We’re aware.

6 Likes

responding to big bugs like that to show that your listening goes a long way. obviously its not your fault that the bug exists but its also frustrating to the players when they don’t hear things about a huge issue causing them to not even be able to interact with a new system. and all we get in response through a ticket is, yep should be fixed! when its clearly not fixed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

but thank you for mentioning you are aware of this bug :slight_smile:

They’ve been aware, as per the blue post above that.

3 Likes

im talking about this specific bug that wasnt mentioned in your blue post linked n.n

I understand the confusion. There really shouldn’t be any tickets submit on these issues at the moment as there isn’t anything a Game Master can do, but I understand the confusion the responses can cause.

When you mark the ticket as resolved you should receive an option to submit a survey.

6 Likes

ok mom :crazy_face:

I completed both the intro quest and did some of the challenges and I haven’t gotten ANY tender at all. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?

No ETA, they’re only able to fix it when they fix it. They can’t give a general idea as things could change at any moment to take longer or shorter.

1 Like

do you think they could update the known issues post to show that they are aware and working on whatever this issue is? I get that CS can’t do anything directly to help, but good lord it feels awful to see no update or acknowledgment in known issues thread about the issues of people not being able to loot the traveler’s tender at all after completing the quest.