Wow that live QA was a big yikes

What they mean is

We wish you’d believe what we say without asking again.

12 Likes

What did he say about that exactly?

It truely was a slap in the face.

19 Likes

But it is true. A new warfront? Pffht, who cares lmao. Literally the most boring content of any game I’ve ever played. Nothing about them is fun in any facet.

Other than that, they did some random class tweaks.

1 Like

Well, for questions where the answers are already known and searchable, it’s likely not to be answered especially since they were looking for a specific set of questions to answer.

To address your point, the legacy loot will kick in when you are more then 10 levels higher then the content, so when you hit level 121 in the next expansion, Legion raids should get legacy loot options.

4 Likes

Man, that new raid I tried out last night was a lot of fun, despite, you know, it being “literally nothing”.

Well at least we are getting on use abilities from the heart of azeroth in 8.2 :neutral_face:

That didn’t even come online until like 3 days ago. I would consider that 8.1.2

3 Likes

I did have to laugh when he answered the question about when the the allied races will come out without answering the question

1 Like

20 bucks says that the things that activate automatically (like shields, self hots, buffs from the azerite traits, etc) will become an active instead of passive.

“TECHNICALLY” they gave you more active abilities LUL

2 Likes

They do, it just appears to be random. I was asked to give my reasoning, and I’ve seen a few others in threads say that they were asked as well.

It was stated prior to the release of 8.1 by all sources I go to for WoW information that the first release of the patch wasn’t going to change anyone’s minds if they were unhappy with the state of the game at 8.0. There were steps in the right direction, but they were tiny, baby steps. We also knew that the new raid was coming a bit later.

Why sub for a patch that you know is going to be underwhelming?

“Shadow will be reworked shortly after launch.”
“Shadow will be reworked in 8.1”
“Shadow will be reworked in an upcoming patch.”
“Shadow will be reworked in the next expansion.”

I don’t know what to say, I’m speechless.

57 Likes

He just said it was getting some love. Didn’t go into specifics.

It’s funny because people said exactly this was going to happen.

“It’s just beta”
lllooolllll

33 Likes

Shadow is fine, there are classes like Feral Druids, Arms Warriors, and Enhance Shamans that Blizzard just keeps ignoring.

4 Likes

I’ve stopped watching Q&As. I’m not wasting my time watching two idiots talk about nothing important.

Sorry, only one idiot is talking about nothing. The other idiot is doing his best Asmongold impression and just saying “yeah” “that’s right” to everything daddy Ion says.

20 Likes

Yeah the first question was already answered two days ago.

Which begs the natural…? So when’s 8.1.5? This carrot on a stick is old, moldy and barely hanging on.

22 Likes

There are more things to do when you, you know, get to 120.

*Inb4 “This is just my alt bro” *

I am 120. I don’t know why it shows me at 115.