Wow that live QA was a big yikes

I mean…they answered that question months ago. Why would they answer it again?

This is just not true. If you’re going to criticise something at least do it with facts.

1 Like

They don’t even have you give feedback when you unsub anymore, they aren’t interested in the least.

21 Likes

Ugghhh, bring back class sets. They were more unique. I can admit tho the BFD sets look pretty good tho

6 Likes

TL;DR

Wait until 9.0.

32 Likes

Screw Asmongold, he is good at complaining so that he gets views.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I stopped watching them ages ago, they’re never interesting or actually answer anything. They just skirt around the subject and then give a vague response like “we’re monitoring it trajectory team aware priority for us crescendo burger and pineapple state of the game rainbow unicorns from space”

34 Likes

It was really terrible. BFA is done . Put a fork in it

34 Likes

We want to do better at communicating.™

37 Likes

You can post on the forums while unsubbed now

2 Likes

Eh, at least he said Arms was getting some love.

1 Like

Why do people keep feeling the need to bring up this clowns name?

13 Likes

Guess I don’t need to pay for awhile, thanks blizz.

23 Likes

There are going to be a lot of simpletons who think that they gave good answers in that Q&A. I understand why you liked it.

4 Likes

Def miss class sets. BFD has a single good set imo, cloth. The rest look, to me, terrible. Gods I miss when gear didn’t look like crap. Legion did it so well. What happened.

5 Likes

Pretty sure they did answer major criticism he has about gear. Guys like Asmongold are selectively stupid and pretend to ignore major issues the game had.

Asmongold is well aware of these things but he entertains idiots who throw cash at him when he talks about the good old days.

Never heard of the guy until he started griping like an old man screaming at a cloud on everything in the game.

2 Likes

That’s why I was saying just unsub.

Money is the only feedback they’re interested in.

16 Likes

68 hours left on mine them im done. The lawyer needs to go

21 Likes

I expected a date for 8.1.5.

24 Likes

I like the leather set the most, it looks good. Cloth isn’t bad/ would look amazing on my lock.

Plate looks fine unless it’s the mythic version, but mail… Lol

But for sure miss class sets, idk why they even went away from it if this is the best they can do.

1 Like