Wow that live QA was a big yikes

Wait for next expansion I guess LMAO

137 Likes

Expertly talked for 60 minutes without actually saying anything.

136 Likes

Have they ever answered anything in a Q&A since BfA launched? Why do they still do these?

68 Likes

I wonder when they’ll add something worthwhile to look forward to.

15 Likes

They answered questions that they answered in previous Q&As or have blue posts about the answers.

Blizzard, what the heck.

26 Likes

Josh at beggining: We are answering questions with most upvotes.

Me: Looks at most upvoted question - about classes, listens to Q&A, nothing mentioned, thats a wrap guys.

161 Likes

dat law degree, yo

57 Likes

Sorry Enhancement, no fixes this whole expansion.

#respect

27 Likes

Why do they never answer Asmongold’s questions? Not the biggest fan of him but he had some good ones about things like Legion raids getting Legacy loot.

13 Likes

Instead of making forums posts, unsub.

Literally the only way to get your feedback answered is if money is involved.

41 Likes

At least I now know not to waste my time playing a hunter for the rest of Bfa.

6 Likes

“We’ll fix your broken garbage classes in 8.1”

LOL PSYCHE

46 Likes

You all need to understand, the goal isn’t to answer anything meaningful, it’s to give enough to get people to stop asking.

They can’t fix things in this expansion that are wrong at the core, they can only tune systems with variables (give higher gear, lessen requirements etc). They can’t fix anything that is inherently broken, because doing so would introduce more risk.

They won’t say that to anybody though, because they would rather ‘handle’ you, than be honest with you.

12 Likes

My sub expires in 6 days. Came back to see 8.1, which was literally nothing, paid with gold.

23 Likes

I’m excited to see that they plan on doing more with the heart of Azeroth stuff to make it more interactive. I think realizing the current Azerite system paled to artifacts was a good move in the right direction. Though, I do hope that the next expansion isn’t currently in the middle of writing some (Void Essence Power) system that needs to be farmed in order to gain power. I have a friend who used to play, but she doesn’t touch it now because she doesn’t have the time to farm X power to stay relevant

4 Likes

I am more interested in 8.2 and what’s happening with the heart, but…his response about the class sets and transmog is painfully hilarious. Less is more, I guess? Because it’s so exciting to have pretty much one set from each Warfront, one set from Uldir, and one from Battle for Dazar’alor? Yeah, feels like variety there…

4 Likes

Yeah he said no major changes. 68 hours left and this QnA solidified my decision. Hes clueless

45 Likes

Dumb dumb watches and doesn’t listen cause he’s a dummy for 60 minutes

2 Likes

If you think anything of substance was said in that Q&A you are a special boy.

6 Likes

Had no idea it was possible to be even worse than usual. Wow. Just… Wow.

Not only did the same question get asked several times, but we found out that this terrible trend of really ugly gear will likely continue, and there probably won’t be interesting challenges this expansion.

“Yay.”

32 Likes