Wow that live QA was a big yikes

“Shadow will be reworked shortly after launch.”
“Shadow will be reworked in 8.1”
“Shadow will be reworked in an upcoming patch.”
“Shadow will be reworked in the next expansion.”

I don’t know what to say, I’m speechless.

57 Likes

He just said it was getting some love. Didn’t go into specifics.

It’s funny because people said exactly this was going to happen.

“It’s just beta”
lllooolllll

33 Likes

Shadow is fine, there are classes like Feral Druids, Arms Warriors, and Enhance Shamans that Blizzard just keeps ignoring.

4 Likes

I’ve stopped watching Q&As. I’m not wasting my time watching two idiots talk about nothing important.

Sorry, only one idiot is talking about nothing. The other idiot is doing his best Asmongold impression and just saying “yeah” “that’s right” to everything daddy Ion says.

20 Likes

Yeah the first question was already answered two days ago.

Which begs the natural…? So when’s 8.1.5? This carrot on a stick is old, moldy and barely hanging on.

22 Likes

There are more things to do when you, you know, get to 120.

*Inb4 “This is just my alt bro” *

I am 120. I don’t know why it shows me at 115.

But it is something. Saying it’s “literally nothing” is entirely false.

1 Like

It might be because he is one of the most die hard fans of WoW and by far the largest streamer. A year ago he had 1283 DAYS played in game. Like him or not he is extremely relevant feedback for the WoW community.

4 Likes

They had lore there. The only CM I’ve seen that goes months without communicating.

Well when he isn’t shooting himself in the foot on twitter.

8 Likes

I don’t want loaner abilities.

I hate button bloat but if you gotta give us more crap to press, give us permanent abilities and not this “one expansion use” loaner crap.

24 Likes

Oh, for sure, I’d have much have been given cool new talents or something along those lines instead initially, but since they insist that they couldn’t possibly do that, at least some new abilities give me a reason to care about azerite power lol

1 Like

You mean they behaved like lawyers and politicians? A skill both of them have long since mastered. Talk at the podium until there is no more time left for discussion so that your side can win.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention UH dks.

Here let me help you… April/May

This. You don’t have to like someone to agree with them. I don’t really care for Asmongold, but every once in a while he does bring up some good points.

Surrounding yourself with like minded individuals is how you end up in the state we’re in with WoW.

6 Likes

I didn’t even bother as they’ll never answer the genuine hardball questions that people want answered. They’ll only field the questions that don’t make them nervous. In short they’ll only give answers that are noncommittal, support their status quo or are things they’ve already decided they’re going to change.

2 Likes

I thought it was good. The Kul Tiran and Zandalar info was insightful I thought. I also liked the on-the-fly “yeah we can do that” answers. You NEVER get that anywhere else. I don’t care what game it is.

Did they answer some of the hardest questions? No. They also didn’t answer only softball questions. I do think Ion is a little long winded and we could have gotten away with twice the questions if he wasn’t repeating himself.

I also didn’t like the “oh what you just said transitions into this next question”. Why are they picking questions with the same answer?! Now you’ve wasted my time of Ion saying the same thing for the next 5 minutes that he just said for the past 5 minutes.

Were there two versions of the Q&A? Like one where they didn’t bother to answer anything for the people who weren’t going to listen anyway?

1 Like