WoW players average AGE

Woot looks like I win I am older then all those that posted so far as I can see…64 yrs old and a Grandma too…

2 Likes

I am 39. Started when I was 21.

Older than 40 .

But not O L D.

:slight_smile:

Ah be 14.2 Stone

I tell my G.F. that “I’m gonna log on and kill $#!+”, especially when irritated by the state of our world today :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

Dailies, WQ’s then on to EBG’s. To be honest, I have not logged on since last week.

2 Likes

If I were 3 years older I would be twice your age so I guess you would say I’m in the ‘older wow audience’. I’m in a laid back guild, we cleared normal and are working our way through heroic Sepulcher, got KSM all 3 seasons this xpac.

Now I must ask, what do you youngsters like to do in wow?

I am 38 this year, playing since Vanilla. Last 5 or so years I have had to back off raiding a bit, so I mainly go for AOTC and a few mythic kills vs CE. Many more alts nowadays than before, but I still cannot get into pet battles! After all these years, and farming old achieves/transmogs and exploring around when bored… I just cant bring myself to pet battle.

Maybe one year!

1 Like

Until a month or so ago not much to be honest.
Work on garison, getting some reputations that make sense (got the shatered sun for my new blood elf as I did not put my feet in that island for a long and long time).
But now, got a few new friends and I am starting to push some keys with my dk.
Looking good.

BTW I would love have all the nice ppl here as a friend on my list so I will leave my ID here and hopeful make new friends.
Hrodric#11404

:vulcan_salute:t2:

23 here lol been playing wow since bfa

Timeless, ageless, voiceless, and faceless…

Shy of 40!

Also…

How many of yall opened another tab to google it…? Dont lie now!!:smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

53 here, and my sons that play are 20 and 19 :slight_smile:

1 Like

26, have played since 2010.

22 here, and played since I was 9 back in 2009

Sounds kind of windy…

Look just a bit further up…

I read it was 28 years old now

(I am 67) does your mouse use a walker?

I’m 26. Started in TBC with my cousin.

FIrst started playing when I was 13.

I just turned 30 yesterday.
What am I doin

1 Like

38 this year

I’m thirty-three, and yet I act between three and thirteen at the best of times…