WoW Pay to Win situation

And yet

​​

1 Like

What number am I thinking of Ms. Cleo?

You have no choice in what systems are abandoned or not lol. You’re going to have to trust Acti-Blizz, to not do what they have been doing for years…

You’re right, but even their track record suggests that corruption won’t be sticking around. Certain elements like Artifact power managed to stick around through two xpacs now in different forms. But the heart of azeroth itself? Azerite powers? Maybe some will get backed into skills, but the vast majority didn’t come, just like the artifact powers, only a few came along from Legion.

It just seems really unlikely that it will stick around for SL, at least in its current form =/ Not a long shot to expect it will be abandoned.

Yeah sure kid

It seems to me that your agreeing that right now WoW is p2w, through boe corruptions at least. I think you are also saying that its not that big a deal, because corruptions will likely be removed sometime in SL because that’s how Blizz has been operation for a bit. The weird part is that you then go on to say (at least how I understand it) that Blizz doesn’t actually remove systems, they just change their name and reskin it.

Your argument is great and all but pay to win means that blizzard is selling gear you can’t access in the world from their cash store. Woops.

RMT is a separate issue.

1 Like

ESO is bad like that, lol.
Its in your face in such an obvious way.
I just dont allow myself to spend anything beyond my sub over there.
Ive saved up my crowns and bought like 8 houses so far.
But if you were inclined to, you could easily blow $150 real world money to buy a house too.
Too tempting for some players and they know it.

Got another square for Buzzword Bingo!!

Why would you go on the internet and just make things up?

Its the legal name of the company you dingus

That is the literal definition of pay to win.

2 Likes

Yeah? Is that what it says at the top of your stock certificate?

Oddly, the copyright notice at the bottom of this page doesn’t say ‘Acti-Blizz’. Just says Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

Spending cash for in game power increases is p2w
That’s it. You may disagree and think p2w is good for the game, or at least not a detriment, but you can’t just show up and force your definitions on us.

1 Like

marketwatch(.)com/investing/stock/atvi
100%

Nobody’s going to follow a link they have to decipher. Try enclosing your links in the preformatted text tag, and they might be willing to copy/paste it.

do you have to be such a teu felgott?

I’m sorry, point me exactly where in the blizzard store I can purchase a 480 piece of gear?

us.shop.battle(.)net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-token

That is game time. I’m asking gear specifically.

2 Likes