WoW Pay to Win situation

TLDR: If Wow continues Pay to WIn situation in Shadowlands l am leaving the game forever.

I liked ESO Online a lot. But everything in-game was made to make you buy something from the in-game store. I left ESO forever.

FF14 seems to be the fairest so far, as they don’t have in-game tokens and beside some cosmetics, you can buy from in-game store you have to earn your gear.

“Game” that is Pay to Win IS NOT A GAME anymore.

13 Likes

Did this need a second thread?

17 Likes

Yup, that’s spam…

https://media.giphy.com/media/RI4LTRjrVJhTskGtrb/giphy.gif

33 Likes

Top guilds spend millions on boe and other things each tier, this isn’t new.

And for sure corrupted is a broken concept, but that will be gone next expansion. So there will never be again next expansion some type of “pay2win” comparable to this. So I don’t feel it’s really an issue anymore.

6 Likes

No its not spam, I my thread I am talking about what I will do and also my experience and other options.

2 Likes

well, looks like people are tagging your OP as such…it was quite fast too

1 Like

What are you winning?

5 Likes

Yeah, and totally wrong, it’s totally the issue for me. I don’t care that much about the top 10 guilds, but now it’s not only the top 10 guilds anymore. I am 200% leaving the game forever if it continues in Shadowlands.

1 Like

So you are agaisn’t any type of boe?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t work that way…

4 Likes

WoW will never be any less pay to win than it is now, so you may as well leave as you say you will in the OP.

2 Likes

You seems have no idea what you are talking about.

99% certain that it was the readers that flagged your post.

Should have been expected.

12 Likes

That is still up for debate.

5 Likes

Uh, I do. We all know they’re not getting rid of the WoW token, or boes. So if that drives you to leave the game, you can leave.

3 Likes

What does that have to do w/ anything? Enough people flagged it, as they do with most posts referring to streamers and their opinions.

2 Likes

It a shame that I am as long time player (12+ years on 2 accounts) got flagged on Blizz forums for expressing my feelings about pay to win situation. Most likely by blizz bots.

1 Like

Well I can’t take this seriously anymore.

14 Likes

More like people are flagging your post because players like you parrot anything a streamer says without vetting the information. And that particular streamer is well known for pulling stuff from his behind.

16 Likes

It is real hard to believe that all of a sudden you think the game is pay to win when things have been exactly the same for the last 4 plus years, i.e. tokens and boes. I guess it took a streamer to point this out of you for you to realize it?

2 Likes