WoW Pay to Win situation

They don’t have any actual advantage over anyone though. Anyone can earn gold in-game. Therefore nothing is being “won” which again means that there can’t possibly be any “pay to win” occurring.

Just like you’re assuming that so many people have enough spare money to catch up to me.

You’ll never get an edge over others, because if they are selling that loot, it means they have something better or at least one of the same already equipped. Maybe you are buying your way to some better loot, but you sure won’t win anything that way.

1 Like

Yea they have an edge over people that don’t have money.

Not to mention you’ll most likely need to level your cloak just so you can use all this “pay to win” gear that you’re buying. Otherwise you’re just going to get yourself killed from all of the corruption effects.

1 Like

So I have an edge over people who don’t have money. Yet I don’t buy tokens with money. Something’s not quite right here.

1 Like

You’re a troll i’m done with you.

No, tell me more about how WoW is pay to win if I can have an advantage over these so-called “pay to win” people even though I don’t spend a dime on the game.

So, 477 iLvL Paladin, 5/12 Mythic Progression, is complaining about Pay to Win when you are a literal example of how this game is not pay to win since you can get all the gear you need without paying? Maybe frustrated you’re stuck at 5/12? And before you go all elitist and calling me 0/12 , i am not raiding this patch as i just came back from a long break. So now back to the matter at hand. Stop whining about “pay to win” some people don’t have the time to do all the stuff we have to do on a DAILY basis in this game to get geared so they pay to SKIP, if you don’t like that, go play maple story…oh wait, that is pay to win. Then go play runescape, nope, according to you, pay to win also. Every game has this and IT IS NOT pay to win, so suck it up or go play lego star wars or something, we don’t need more toxic players whining over stuff that do not affect the gameplay at all!

4 Likes

Ah there it is. The whole “you disagree with me and won’t acquiesce so you must be a troll” argument.

1 Like

He’s only personally attacking me now, nothing constructive at all. Isn’t worth effort.

I don’t see one ad hominem attack in this entire discussion.

(That is the discussion that I’ve been a part of. I’m not going to go back and read the entirety of the thread just to see if people are being people to each other.)

1 Like

Around and around the conversation goes, when it will stop going in circles who knows.

Maybe this kind of thread should join the many drinking game worthy threads. Everyone passing out from drinking so much would at least bring this to an end, for a few hours anyway.

1 Like

Show me one personal attack that I’ve made toward you.

I’m already drinking…is that okay? I don’t want to get in trouble for jumping the gun.

Best way to bring it to an end is to change it to “muted”. Should have done that a while back.

Sure, though we should at least make the game interesting by using something like Everclear.

Add p2w threads to the same drinking game as multiboxing, high elf, wow is dying threads.

2 Likes

My liver exploded just from thinking about that.

I’m not that young anymore. We use Everclear for those threads, and I’ll be dead by Sunday.

Lightweight, What kind of dwarf are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you’re already a death knight so.

1 Like