WoW Pay to Win situation

But you keep saying “WIN”. What are these people winning?

1 Like

As long as WoW token exist, pay 2 win will be here.

“I have to furiously figure out how to counter glynde quick, I don’t want to look any more stupid on the forums”

No, it is THE definition of pay to win. Your interpretation is not what everyone else agrees upon. Ask any other game, and they’ll tell you the same.

Answer the question and stop side tracking. What are they winning by buying gear?

Prety sure it’s open to interpretation that buying something in game with real cash that gives you an edge over someone else is pay 2 win.

Indeed, and so direct me to a weapon or gear that is only available through the cash shop that cannot be obtained through regular gameplay.

1 Like

Doesn’t have to be weapon or gear, could be anything.

He can’t, he’s just angry that people buy tokens.

2 Likes

I’m not angry that people are buying tokens, i’m just saying as long as token exist, pay 2 win will.

AH there we go.
See that’s just getting gear. That’s not winning.
So your saying if i get an item from the AH i don’t actually just win?
I still have to do the thing to win?

But than what is the argument? Is a mount winning? What about a level boost for $60, is that winning?

Bye, dont forget to close the door behind you!.

Winning could be anything, what are you talking about? Your arguement is flawed, you’re only focusing on one aspect.

Oh I have 0 argument that you can buy in game gold with real money with wow tokens.
But you still don’t win anything without well winning.

1 Like

Yea I do, look up what I posted earlier and read it.

You have posted like 40 times in this thread.
Wanna quote it plz.

I’m trying to figure out what you’re actually angry about. They don’t win anything, do you honestly think a 460ilvl character can step into arena and get Glad? Or do 60k+ DPS right away?

Your whole argument is that you are just angry the token exists, it’s helpful because other people pay for peoples sub fee. There is nothing in the game you can buy, that would automatically make someone win. And again, I am so confused on what they actually win.

1 Like

I’m not angry, I’m just telling you that pay 2 win is here. I mean it’s been here for awhile, why did it take a video asmongold posted for you to figure it out?

Then let me ask. If Axis Mundi, your guild, had unlimited funding. Could you guys get world first?

1 Like

What does that have to do with anything? You’re sidetracking this entire topic.