WOW needs more diversity

Savage lmaooooo

6 Likes

I gotcha.

8 Likes

The problem with this is we live in such a PC age where anytime a character IS gay, people automatically assume it’s to appease the LGBTQ community.

…and so what if it is? Why should sexuality have to be tied to story or lore? Why should there be a good reason for a character to be gay?

My sexuality is not tied to anything but itself. The only reason needed for a character to be LGBTQ is that character is LGBTQ.

It’s funny how people think any type of diversity is forced. Diversity is diversity.

2 Likes

It’s mainly the approach now that is cringe. Heaven forbid things that tend to be generic or default remain to be that way. I don’t go into an arabian setting in a game, movie, etc and ask why there aren’t more white faces. It’s a double standard though for things like historical movies that alter history to have more diversity in the cast. Don’t shame me for “priviledge” when it’s now the underdog that always gets special treatment.

9 Likes

I know in Legion a Human male had a threesome with a Tauren couple. Two males were involved in said threesome. We don’t know exactly what went on in that threesome but some homosexual things may have happened between the two males. Is that good enough for you?

3 Likes

duh, nobody wants to anger the really loud mob on this.

I would think it would be more annoying for a company to be diverse not because they actually care but just to be diverse. Imagine some guy behind the scenes

“Add a minority, a woman, a cripple, and some LBGT element”

Does that sound like something you’d want to hear?

4 Likes

Clearly we need more diversity. I demand quotas for the unrepresented and marginalized mechagnome community. And if it helps, I can run android apps, so I’ll install Grindr for the LGBTQ+ representation.

2 Likes

I don’t know…if I was a lesbian. I would be more upset that a company would use my sexuality to get more sells.

4 Likes

all 14 of them will appreciate it. rolls eyes

Ok… now I should learn a lesson that I should not drink or eat anything while reading posts/replies… I somehow have still not learned my lesson.

/chuckles

No. Anduin’s heart belongs to Genn daddy. uwu

How about you make your own game or story and submit the prototype?

4 Likes

At first I was wondering about the T in LGBT as it pertains to WoW, but then I remember there is a secret Gnomish engineering device that can perform gender reassignment surgery.

1 Like

“Brainwash”? LoL
The idea that LGBT people want to “brainwash” or “transform” others is just nonsense.
And you guys are just mean, I feel sorry for you :woman_facepalming:

This is the same response black people got when they asked for their children to be integrated into all-white schools. What is it with all the people that are so against inclusion? Just grow up already and accept that there are people that are different than you, and they aint going nowhere.

2 Likes

That’s basically it. Have to check those boxes in the correct categories to sell it to a “wider audience”! But only where it’s “culturally appropriate” to shove political indoctrination, like the USA or Europe.

Meanwhile, they strip it out of foreign releases outside of those “tolerant” areas being curated. Like removing Finn from Star Wars posters in China! Or making Tracer straight in Russia and Saudi Arabia! Gotta appeal to their cultural and diverse sensibilities!

3 Likes

Then stop telling us how to feel and act towards people like that.

That would be a good first step.

1 Like

thank you my friend

You ever play Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC? There’s a mission where one of the guys has to prove he’s a nerd and the “quest givers” make it intentionally difficult for him to pass this mission, it was all knowledge based. So when he fails he asks why he has to do it and one of the quest givers goes on a rant about how she was picked on for being a nerd but now being a nerd is cool and she hates seeing fake nerds trying to claim her culture. Your comment reminds me of that lol.