WOW needs more diversity

Always here to help.

Anyway, this is a fun thread, don’t you agree?

I’m not seeing any real homophobes in this thread just a lot of really funny people.

1 Like

Oh Pita. .

But it won’t. Just look at the “woke” movies lately tanking like no tomorrow.
In fact it will only hurt the game because so many are tired of the pandering.
I play WoW to get away from real life drama. I start seeing rainbows and I’m out. I don’t want to think about dumb a$$ social issues while playing in a make believe world. Call me hateful, call me a bigot…I don’t care.

6 Likes

There’s talk amongst us mechagnomes of going to a fully universal adaptor, which would completely do away with this problem.

5 Likes

I doubt its homophobia … at least I can say personally, it’s really not.

Maybe this young generation automatically assumes it is, but rest assured, it’s really not.

4 Likes

There is. You knew what you were doing when you posted this. Wish you never made this dumb troll thread. Blizz knows LGBT+ people exist. There’s characters in their other games that are part of it. There was no need for this thread; if they want to make a gay character in WoW they will. You made it so the homophobes and transphobes would appear.

2 Likes

Yes, despite what you believe, hating lgbt people is homophobia.

1 Like

Indeed, it’s a entertaining read

Yawn. These threads are tired. I am tired too now that I think about it. Wish I could take a nap at work.

2 Likes

hehehehehehehehehe… yes lois?

“What I say is right, you are wrong “insert label”.” -quote from 2020

5 Likes

Nope, I cannot stand someone demanding changes to lore to fit their own persona. I would rather you submit new/fan story/lore and see if it gets accepted.

4 Likes

You’re not helping your case any.

7 Likes

Despite what you believe not everything that isn’t pro LGBT is hate.

11 Likes

Discriminating against lgbt people IS hate though

1 Like

At that is why Mechagnomes are the master race.

I took one on lunch. Wasn’t quite long enough though. :frowning:

1 Like

I say this all the time when people want characters like Spider-Man or Wonder Woman to be LBGT or another race. Don’t ruin my story, make your own characters.

7 Likes

It could also be that a character’s sexual preferences are irrelevant to the stories wow tells.

17 Likes