WOW needs more diversity

Needs more LGBT characters.

I can’t think of a single LGBT character that wow has.

In comparison, it’s competitor, ESO has loads of LGBT characters, multiple gay characters, a lesbian couple and even a transgender character.

Get on the diversity wagon already blizzard geez.

Also on a side note, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE blizzard if they would sell rainbow themed merchandise for the up coming pride month. Make it happen blizzard please

67 Likes

One word: Whathiuin.

47 Likes

Isn’t Thisalee Crow a lesbonian?

6 Likes

No. So far she is just a kid.

But there’s an enchanter quest in legion about a pair of ancient female Night Elves who were lovers.

It’s how you get the recipe for the mark of the hidden Satyr.

24 Likes

id rather them spend time developing the actual game instead of shoehorning characters in a role just to appease your feelings.

358 Likes

lol i dont and its extremely rude of you to assume that. I just want them to work on THE GAME and make it better

206 Likes

Just, no. Stop already.

194 Likes

There is that enchanting quest in legion.

4 Likes

3% sounds like a good representation number. Or do you mean overrepresent?

57 Likes

no its not its adding nothing of value to the player experience

69 Likes

Oh no I lost the game :frowning:

21 Likes

Did you just assume the players tolerance level.

58 Likes

Oh look it’s this thread again… How’s about we stop forcing diversity and make good story/characters. I’m so tired of seeing this brought up time and time again. Make a good character that happens to be gay,bi or whatever instead of “making gay characters” just for the sake of it

122 Likes

Well that’s rather presumptuous of you

14 Likes

this doesnt alter gameplay in the slightest doesnt give you a decision to make or anything to do with it, it simply makes a statement that this character is LGBT and thats the end of it

12 Likes

Bless you!

10 Likes

Theres a female Night Elf in Wrath (Stars Rest, Dragonblight) (Sentinel Sweetspring) who has the hots for one of the female night elf vendors (Sentinel Amberline). If you stand there and watch them for a bit this emote pops up in the chat dialogue.

Sentinel Sweetspring “grins at Sentinel Amberline across the camp, waggling her long eyebrows suggestively.”

I don’t think Sentinel Amberline is impressed by it.she responds with this emote:

Sentinel Amberline huffs with annoyance, glaring briefly at Sentinel Sweetspring before turning away with her nose in the air.

Sentinel Sweetspring

Sentinel Amberline

5 Likes

8/8 Gr8 b8 m8

It’s not even Sunday.

36 Likes

WTH is wrong with you? lmaooo

15 Likes

Guaranteed Replies: The Thread.

5 Likes