WOW needs more diversity

Don’t forget the LGBTQ inclusion in SWTOR stories BioWare gets it

No, stop with the sjw social political bs. Diversity doesn’t automatically make a story or its characters good.

A characters defining feature shouldn’t be their sex, skin color, race, sexual interests, etc.

There are scattered about wow differrnt characters. But romance and sex is not really wows main focus.

And as far as we know anduins not gay. He likes dwarf and dreanei girls.

13 Likes

Just the loudest.

2 Likes

Obsessed with throat cramming I see.

2 Likes

Glad I could give you a chuckle. I kinda chuckled myself when I wrote it >.>

1 Like

Get out of my head, you person.

Seriously though. Why is this even a point of contention? Just curious.
Please explain for I am le dumb.

1 Like

Corned beef and cabbage :drooling_face:

1 Like

Perhaps you are in my head!

There is no forcing anything. The objective is to naturalize it for the future generations don’t have the same opinion as you do. The main objective is to make people don’t care if there is a reign with two queens or two kings because it is perfectly normal.

2 Likes

yes… /drums fingers…

This would be awesome. I don’t know why this got flagged.

1 Like

Have you seen male belfs?! What more do you want?

2 Likes

Irony is dead.

1 Like

People already don’t care. That makes them mad also. How dare we not care about the problems they have.

A reasonable comment? NANI!?

2 Likes

The art of ironing is lost in a world that has lower fashion standards.

1 Like

I dont care. I dont care if there is a gay president, I dont care if there is a lesbian queen. I dont care… But, we dont need to sit here and demand things when we have no place to demand them. Sure some of the systems are messed up as far as the game goes, of which theyll fix, or not fix. Either way, Blizzard doesnt listen to their customers anyway, so, I dont think I need to be worried.

Characters are developed by their role in the world of the game, not how they sexually identify. If you only identify someone based on their sexuality, its empty and there is no reason to care about them as a character. Story-telling isnt meant to be a vehicle to raise awarenesses of any kind when it comes to games.

8 Likes

Oh boi this is one spicy thread and it’s not even Sunday!

ahem

Theirs a bit of it in game already.

On top of what’s already mentioned, theirs a female couple in the Monk Order Hall that gives off a lesbian vibe.

It does exist, it’s just Blizzard doesn’t shove it down our throats because then it just becomes blatant pandering. Blizzard has to appeal to a wide array of demographics so I imagine having LGBT characters front and center would be bad for them.

As a example from Overwatch, Tracer is a lesbian (was mentioned in a out-of-game Xmas comic a few years back) and has been built up a bit, but in game it’s barely mentioned and if it is it’s in a very ambiguous way. In some regions it’s not even mentioned period in out-of-game material (such as comics and short stories).

I’m all for representation, but Blizzard is a business and needs to do what it needs to do in order to make that :dollar: .

Putting prominently LGBT characters at the forefront of one of their biggest and widest reaching games isn’t a smart move.

2 Likes

Yeah! A helicopter? HAHAHAHAHA. Wow, that’s wacky! People really identifying as helicopters? Hahahaha! Wow! Can’t believe it. So wacky!

Yeah, I know. Terrible isn’t it? :sunglasses:

2 Likes