WOW needs more diversity

Please stop

3 Likes

Buddy on the ship… singing like a broadway showtunes girl…
It’s okay if you missed it, i’ll see if I can pull up a youtube video of it

^^ This right here.

7 Likes

Start a guild. Play the opposite sex. Tmogg to fit.

Problem solved.

1 Like

I really hate how people existing and living there best life is politics :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

As a gay person myself I couldn’t care less about whether or not there are gay characters in a video game. I don’t get my validation from external sources and I want artists, writers, musicians, etc to stick to what they know and are good at. If you want more representation get out there and be it. Don’t expect others to do it for you.

26 Likes

Sure they do, but they are a very very very small part of the world. So it is not thaaaaaaat common. So if they are always in every game. That kinda is just silly.

2 Likes

Totally this.

I had to man I’m sorry

It is an agenda. I know people like that exist, I am not pretending they dont. They are free to live their lives as they please. I have no issue with whether they want to be with a man, a woman, identify as a trans-sexual helicopter… That is ok. What isnt ok, is forcing that on other people and forcing their views into other peoples lives.

16 Likes

So why is it ok for you straight people to force your views into OUR lives than?

1 Like

Okay I found it here you go.

3 Likes

Im not, I am just saying, noone has a right to demand that anything go into the game. Id personally love to see more of the old story-lines expanded upon, but I dont sit here and say they need to do it. Theyll do what they want. If they dont, thats fine too. I am also not sitting here going “Im gay, so I want more gay relationships in game”. Thats just silly.

4 Likes

Default settings aren’t forced. They’re default.

9 Likes

Imagine wanting diversity in a game more than wanting actual content, polish, etc

3 Likes

RIght, i guess all those “pray the gay away” camps aren’t forcing people to be straight

So trolling is your game and you want to take the alphabet tribe through the mud doing it huh?

5 Likes

Those aren’t the norm, you know.

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This guy said someone can identify as a helicopter! HAHAHAHA! That’s so hilarious and so original! Wow, man! Keep it up! I never laughed so hard in my life.

3 Likes

Life is not fair? We are the majority.

You are just going to have to accept, some people just don’t care, or don’t like a story to end up saying. Hey look at me! I’m a catcher! and I don’t mean baseball!

Like, I don’t look at a married couple or a straight couple being like. It is so nice to see a couple in the game. It makes me feel good.

Don’t you got bigger problems to worry about?

5 Likes