WOW needs more diversity

Hook, line, sinker and the entire boat for some of you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We set sail in one scene (before he jumps overboard) and he says that line very… flamboyantly.

Look. All I’m saying is we already have Blood Elves.

1 Like

More I think about it. The more I want a gay garrorsh in this game. Screaming frost shock as he howling blast people. Larping as a shaman to win Thrall heart.

You got my support.

This thread hurts my IQ.

5 Likes

Forced diversity is a bad thing.

17 Likes

I knew what the OP was about when I saw them misquoting others and attempting to provoke disputes.

13 Likes

Whatever happened to “I want to roleplay as a bada** warrior! Oooh ooh Let me become the most powerful mage in the land! Wow, I am going to be the top Blacksmith in this world.” Now, it is all about gender, race, sexuality, etc… like… what…? I just don’t understand.

11 Likes

I like your transmog.

1 Like
2 Likes

you just haaaaaaaaad to cross that line. Well I guess I already did with the whole…char killing themselves. But ffs come on.

1 Like

Its possible to want to be the best gay swordsman in the land.

I would think.

Besides, you have Lord Marrowgar

BOOOOONESTORRRRRRRM

This. We don’t “need” diversity. Diversity is crap. It doesn’t make the game better. It is only there for trendy hipsters and SJWs who think forcing their political agendas into everything is “necessary” and “fighting the power”, when it is really just disgusting and pushing everyone away from the product.

Core game mechanics, polish, and customer-friendly products with no MTXs or “games as a service” tripe, are what this game needs. It’s what WC:III Reforged needed, instead of the rushed, lazy, buggy, greedy and passionless mess we got.

19 Likes

Sexuality is not a personality, but good luck telling the current generation.

22 Likes

^ This.

If the relationship/preference was natural and added to the story and depth of the game and wasn’t put in there simply to pander I’m all for it.

But… considering the writing quality BFA has had overall I have no confidence that they can do so without it being pandering, so I’d rather they not make the attempt, and just focus on the game itself.

5 Likes

Considering the amount of apocalypse-level nonsense that goes on in Azeroth, it’s pretty likely that anyone of any proclivity could die at any time.
If something Deathwing’d some representation… I’m sure that’d go over well.

It is not a personal agenda. This is the real life, these people exist. If you try to ignore their existence calling it “agenda” and saying “keep it to yourself” I have bad news for you.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly, they are doing that for the exact reason I said. You can’t just select specific medias and say ‘‘this one doesn’t need representation’’

The f%?& is your point ?

Ty, took a long time to get because the legs have a low drop rate and you just have to not care about running ICC heroic because you already have Invincible. They messed up legacy drops in ICC when they developed Wrath TW and then never fixed the issue.