WOW needs more diversity

Oh trust me. Medical folks tend to shut off their work mode when they’re off work. Mom’s a nurse. I live with that kinda stuff.

/sigh
well now this thread is like a zombie

That’s not it. What we’re seeing today is people demonizing others for even having an idea or thought that is outside of the mainstream. It’s a way to try to shame people in to silence. Luckily, a lot of people see though all that BS.

Look mate if someones being an obvious phobic person ( not saying you are ) I think they deserve what they get.

But I’m a spiteful person so I know people don’t share my views.

I understand your point, and it’s valid; but in this thread, the people asking for LGBT representation are the ones that have been silenced.

Most were reported or bullied out of the thread.

3 Likes

Ok, sure buddy.
I don’t think you understand anything other than your own personal view.
To you if someone disapproves of gay sex they are bigoted. But there are a lots of things I disapprove of including things that men and women do. So I guess by your logic I bigoted against females too? I don’t understand…

I’m not. :grinning:

You can say “Look man Im not comfortable seeing gay sex” ( as if gays are boning in the street ) “But if you like that then hey go nuts.”

Otherwise you do come off as bigoted.

1 Like

Diversity is good. I think furries fall into the LGBT category as well. The only thing I know that recognizes them in game is a worgen /silly

However does this need to be in the game? Idk. A character could be gay. And that’s fine but I dont think a character design should neccesarily be forced to be gay for the sake of being gay. Maybe just make some of the citizens in town openly gay.

Besides /flirt or hanging out in Moonguard Goldshire, I dont see much sexual stuff happening in the game. I kind of wish that wasn’t the case. I know the game is more about war, but sexual stuff on the side for this T rated game might be nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just saying and making sure you didn’t think I was assumin’ stuff

1 Like

Nope. However I know a lot of furries are lgbt. Furries are not a sexuality tho. Saying this as a furry myself.

1 Like

Okay but I know 0 furries who don’t take it on a sexual level

I mean that’s them and it’s with fictional creations. So I don’t feel it counts ya know?

Well the problem is that people who lean far to the left tend to think everything is bigoted.
What someone does and who they do it with is up to them. I don’t need to condone it to not be bigoted… Calling someone bigoted for having different values is pretty narrow-minded. But hey…have fun fueling the victim card because not everyone loves gay sex.

4 Likes

Considering what lgbt went thru and still do, I don’t blame most of them for thinking that way. I’m a tad more central slightly to the left myself. So sometimes I feel they take it too far. But I empathize.

A lot of furries see it as a key part of their sexual identity. But yes there are non sexual aspects of being a furry as well

1 Like

There are good and bad ways to frame things, and you’ve chosen most of the bad ones. You are also backing down on a few things you have said, minimizing it more and more with every comment to make it seem like it was nothing and to try to make me look like the bad guy; but if you truly don’t want to be hateful, start by erasing this from your vocabulary:

• “homosexual lifestyle”
  • “gay people […] are distasteful”

I get what you’re going for tho it’s cool.

1 Like

It’s okay qt

wow is a game, a lot of the time played by 9 year olds, chill out with the social justice.

4 Likes