WOW needs more diversity

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 24 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

I think someone might have misquoted me, please know that nothing I am saying here in this thread is meant to cause anyone any hurt or offence, I am Christian now, so have to truly live a better life, and be humble and try not to judge others, and the intent must always be to heal not harm, that kind of thing.

I do feel the world healing though moving away from this polarization it’s a slow process though.

Not having a girlfriend in high school automatically places you into a specific category

This is news to me. I didn’t think it was at all important if you dated in high school or not.

As for the people that seem to think prejudice is no longer a thing, I think we all do it, no matter who we are, we form our attitudes/beliefs based on our life experience, and in a lot of ways life is our greatest teacher

A lot of times political correctness is absolutely out of control. When you start denying facts for feelings then there is a problem. A lot of activism these days is just a bunch of trash from people who live in fantasy world. Like people who like to claim that females and males are even in all things…like sports. What a bunch of crap. There are absolutely exceptions to the rule but in most cases this idea is total trash. Case in point…men who have become women (trans) are breaking female records like no tomorrow. But no one is able to say anything or they will be labeled a bigot. It’s crazy talk…

Oh yeah, to the point where we are being encouraged to deny all reality and believe 2+2=5, and accept that there are no biological differences between male/female, while that sounds good in theory in practice it’s not so simple.

In before the 24hr cool down…

Waves HI MOM

2 Likes

As a gay guy I agree 1000% PC culture is out of control…why I love Bill maher one might hate his politics but I love his non PC veiw

3 Likes

It’s why I love dave chappelle.

2 Likes

HAHA that show is beyond PC. Hes a woke lefty for sure and likes to pretend hes not. So funny.

English please, he goes after the left for stupid stuff as much as he goes after the right…

For an example

…google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/feb/3/bill-maher-rips-elizabeth-warrens-bulls-t-crazy-pl/

Because historically being conservative is most in line with “Christian Values.”

It just doesn’t seem that way so much lately. Both sides kind of go to the “extreme” lately.

Not sure why the rest of the thread went this way, but “Satan” is only Lucifer. Lucifer was the “angel of light”, the right hand man of God. He tried to make a coup, which is when he was cast down.

Satan’s main thing would just be making sure that you are not a Christian/with God; Even Satan knows what is up. That is his main thing, it isn’t “evil” in and of itself.

Yes.

Oh no, we understand that perfectly. It is just moot to us, either way. Not being a Christian does the same thing as being a Buddhist, Satanist, Atheist, Agnostic, believing in nothing at all, whatever. From OUR point of view, it is the same; We are told no one comes to the Father EXCEPT through the Son.

Of course Christianity isn’t the only religion in existence. It is mutually exclusive, though. I can’t be a real Christian and say, “Yeah, other religions are cool so just believe whatever!” Well, I can if I selfishly only want eternal life for myself.

2 Likes

Why does sexuality have to be in a game? You have the opportunity to download an add on that can give you a background story. Go RP, if you feel your backstory matters… people will read it. Stop demanding things from a company that will cost them in development time.

Get off your lazy butt and actually put some blood, sweat, and tears into developing a game and story. Prototype and pitch it. If it is successful way to go.

2 Likes

Maybe you could have used that argument when they added Jaina + Kalec, Thrall + Aggra, Tyrande + Malf, or Sylvanas + Nathanos.

Sexuality is already part of the game.

the writing industry is already dominated by women and LGBT people of either gender; I can guarantee there’s at least one LGBT writer in WoW’s writing team. They are just not allowed to write that stuff because the majority of the target audience is people like you.

I hope there are more people like me who believe you work for it. Thank you for the compliment. Companies do not care about the atleast one scenario. That is nothing but an asinine assumption. Grab the bull by the horns and make your own. Blizzard or any other company owes you absolutely nothing.

what do you think people are trying to accomplish with this thread? How do you think we got to have legal LGBT marriage?

LGBT people, especially trans women, have been “grabbing the bull by the horns” for over 50 years. The road to marriage equality (the most basic right) is paved with LITERAL blood and tears. It’s not even a metaphor. People have died and cried for something as simple as marriage equality.

Yes, demanding more from a global company is work too. Maybe is not the same as starting your own global company, but it is still work. Having to deal with all the homophobic, dismissive, or triggering comments in this thread is work.

1 Like

Or because it’s not important and they don’t care.

1 Like

must you people ruin everything?

3 Likes

You people?

If you care enough to fight against it and it’s not even a part of your life, they care enough to fight for it.

But wanting to fight, and having the means to do it are two different things.

Or they just don’t care because it isnt important.