WOW needs more diversity

Wasn’t enough. Revealed S:76. Wasn’t enough.

3 Likes

I never thought of that perspective. That has to be the most frustrating thing to deal with. I’d end up fighting someone myself I dont have much patience these days.

1 Like

What was the name of that flamboyantly gay character that jumped overboard in Cata?

No, homophobic would be saying I was afraid of, or hated, gay couples. Thats not what I said at all. I just dont want the game I play being influenced by someone elses personal agenda.

21 Likes

Fabulous Budd. He also made us get into some uh…interesting position to escape from capture in Uldum.

1 Like

If this dude right here calling it a big fat troll b8 doesn’t clue you in, nothing will.

4 Likes

Buddy the sailoooooor.

1 Like

I agree. Misquoting people is like, provocative and kind of slanderous. People with solid points don’t misrepresent others in debate.

6 Likes

I thought that Budd was insane? lol

2 Likes

Treating an lgbt couple differently than a straight couple is the definition of bias and discrimination, which is homophobic.

If you are accepting of a straight couple, but not accepting of an lgbt couple, than you are homophobic.

3 Likes

He’s “Saaiiiliiiing”

4 Likes

Officially making Anduin gay and balancing corruption abilities is not the same thing.

3 Likes

How bold to assume that characters are not LGBT, I don’t recall anyone hooking up other than Tyr and Mal off the top of my head

5 Likes

The only way I will accept this is…If we rise up Garrosh as a death knight, and he tries to win Thrall heart.

Only such a thing will have me even care.

Agreed. I am not saying people do or dont have rights to do what they want in their own lives, I could care less, why? Because it doesnt affect me. What I dont want, is that narrative being forced on me through something I pay for. A game… That kind of thing, unless its written into the story from the very beginning, doesnt need to be put in simply because someone wants it.

4 Likes

I get the idea he a little of both.

:laughing:
:ice_cream:

Get your garbage woke crap out of here. If blizzard made an LGBT couple it would be completely unnatural and would be awful. I absolutely hate LGBT couples that are LGBT just for the sake of it. Such garbage.

-am LGBT

The narrative to make role models for LGBT people so they can feel inclusive is ok. Failing this narrative by writing fan fiction about characters that doesn’t feel real is a great way to anger actual LGBT people.

24 Likes

Am I being naive?

I think I’m missing whatever you’re referencing.

I’m guessing that you don’t have a television in your home and that you never leave it.

There are LBGTQ people in almost every primetime television show. They are in commercials. They are walking down the street. They are everywhere. It is pretty main stream today, not at all unusual like it was when I was a kid and my mom hid from everyone who she was. It is, literally, everywhere you look and is just a normal, everyday thing.

Homophobia is the abnormal thing to see today.

We don’t need anyone’s sexual orientation in a video game. No one’s. We don’t need the ones we have now.

Acting as though this video game (or any other) is the be-all-end-all for diversity education is a far cry worse than disingenuous.

17 Likes

Do we need real world topics spilling into a fantasy world?

Orcs, Trolls, Goblins, Elves, Gnomes, Dwarves, Vulpera, Robo-Gnomes, Cows, Space Goats, Pandas, Undead and Worgen.

Just sayin"

11 Likes