WOW needs more diversity

Why not?

No seriously. Why not?

Because it serves no story function outside of including it just to include it.

2 Likes

Oh but if its a straight couple it’s fine?

Are you implying I don’t want any of those things for characters introduced to WoW? hello?

And I am not going over tracer again with you. Your example that you gave is an example of something being FORCED. I just can’t deal with you anymore.

2 Likes

Well like I said above in order for them to do that they would have to makeup a completely new part of the lore and somehow make it seem not forced and rushed and half done . It certainly wouldn’t be a very easy thing .

I mostly think they avoid doing so again like I said earlier above is because it wouldn’t be authentic . It would feel awkward and somewhat like a forced pr stunt . Rather then it being a cohesive well thought out story line . Also mainly I think they avoid it because it’s a super touchy subject that has alot of emotional and passionate people and they would rather not offend by making a mistake.

If this makes any sense sorry I’m like really sleepy atm. Lol

Literally exactly the same for the couples I listed. They serve no function outside of including it just to include it.

Again, there really aren’t that many “couples” in WoW. If somehow the game had dozens of couples then there probably would be a gay one. It’s organic in real life because it’s real people. Stories are fabricated, everything is consciously determined. So if there’s 5 couples and 1 of them is gay, you know that was a conscious decision, and since I can’t imagine being gay would serve a story function, it makes you think “why was that decision made?”.

1 Like

It’s just frustrating that straight people can sneeze out a story like that and lgbt have to jump thru hoops to avoid being “forced”

1 Like

The same reason we’re born gay. Just cuz.

1 Like

It was included because gay people exist. Again, you specifically pick out the gay couple and just move on with life if it’s a straight couple. The fact that 5 straight couples were included didn’t make you bat an eye.

1 Like

my brain hurts im going to bed.
wish you luck

Because that’s the norm. Things that aren’t different don’t stick out. If there were a lot of couples then seeing a gay couple wouldn’t stick out as much because it makes more sense statistically.

Again, these stories can have plenty of backstory. I don’t understand why it escapes you guys the fact that a gay couple can have a backstory where their sexuality isn’t the focus, but it is part of who they are.

Gay people are normal.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be that way if back in the day they would have included it in the lore back then in-game aswell . Because then they could have made it flow nicely and there would be a point where within the timeline of events it would make the most sense.

LGBT are normal too dude what the heck?

2 Likes

I mean, new stuff happens, new characters get created, etc. They don’t have to exist since classic for them to make sense.

Like. On a story teller stand point I get ya. It’s just with how the past was it would have been really freaking hard to hint at that stuff in WoWs early days.

1 Like

Oh I am so done talking to you

Good move, you’re starting to look silly.

1 Like

And at some point, being black wasn’t either. Which leads me to wonder.