WOW needs more diversity

I mean it didn’t hurt anyone and it made a lot of people happy that don’t get to experience that feeling often. I might not be interested in girl / girl stuff but I still thought it was cool to just see Tracer chilling with her chick at christmas. It felt cozy and natural to me.

2 Likes

I’m honestly surprised Reaper ended up either straight or bi. He seems like. AGGRESSIVELY bisexual to me because of his damn legs

And the bara chest

But they need to focus on making the next expac story good and not boring . They are just as important as the other devs that work on the game . There is way more important stuff blizz needs to fix right now then worrying about including LGBT aspects into the mix .

2 Likes

They were never a thing and you read way too much of I don’t know what into that cinematic.

This is a thing? Where’d I miss that?

All? You sure? We know every single dead spouse in the game? I honestly don’t know that many. There’s maybe one per zone that’s brought up.

It’s irrelevant to the gameplay. It’s irrelevant to the main storylines. I want a good game. I don’t care if my pixels are straight or not.

Exactly. Thank you.

Agreed.

This, too. ^

3 Likes

find any refrence to her before this moment or tracer being gay and ill take it all back. if you cant. atleast consider that this was a forced token for our community.

if at anypoint a fictional characters sexuality hurts anyone is when we need to take a second look at society.
However, this is a forced token through and through. i cant see it any other way.
disagreeing is fine.

And a good way to make a story natural is to include a lot of things from real life. Even in fantasy settings it’s important to set up something a player or viewer can empathize with.

I didn’t care one bit about Tyrande in Legion and her 'MALFUUUUUUUURION WHERE IS MY BELOVED?!?!??!" I was more worried for Ysera but we had to sit thru that nonsense

Eh no biggie
/fist bump

my childhood consisted of abuse, neglect, degradation and humiliation.
…so i got a job at 15, and left home at 16 so i could get away from the source of my torment.
i wasn’t going to continue to live in a situation which wasn’t healthy.

…so it seems weird to me that a 17 year old would feel justified about wanting to call the shots while living in someone elses home… regardless of the circumstances.

4 Likes

why did i fall into this bear trap. i jsut wanted to eat chili popcorn from the sidelines at this car fire.

1 Like

and every single tv show has a token(check-list) lgbt character. they have plenty of representation.

1 Like

I’m not trying to compare misery here. I didn’t have your options. That’s all I’m gonna say on it.

rest assured, EVERYONE found that beyond cringe-worthy.

poor malfurion cops that line of mockery from me every time i see him :joy:

5 Likes

Fair
10 char

There isn’t because there isn’t one for any character. The lore is already pretty dry and the most they do is add voicelines. Some cinematics have added some lore to the characters though, but not everyone has been represented in one.

Again, heterosexual couples have already been expanded upon the same way Tracer’s relationship was, but you don’t seem to have a problem with those.

You choose to view it was a forced token and it’s clear you will never change your mind no matter what.

1 Like

But people don’t want irl topics and politics in-game .

O God ysera I’m still not over that :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I have to skip that scene everytime I level or I start balling my head off

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m just over here all “I’ll take a crumb of gay at this point” I stopped being picky about quality ages ago with Blizz lol

If the occasion calls for it, then things will get written. Like the two questlines we have already. But to go out of their way to put it in there and shoehorn it just because some people are bent out of shape over who their pixels like? Let’s not.

You can use <hidden> instead of that “10char” stuff. Just as an FYI for another option.

…war is a real life thing. There’s a ton of irl topics in the game already.

And simply being born gay has nothing to do with politics.

I do it for the meme basically

Why do people assume I want something forced? I just want SOMETHING. If non lgbt are gonna be little babies about something I had to deal with my whole life then I don’t really care.

2 Likes