WOW needs more diversity

You seriously think that’s what i’m referring too? I’m not.

where was this dumbster fire 2 hours ago when i had time to waste.
10/10 great thread

I thought she was American.

That’s not neat. It’s pretty stupid and unnecessary for a game with in fact no story in the game.

were all living in america.
also did you vine refrence on a wow forum??

its kinda obvious pandering. def

do you want to know what really sucks, is that these threads are divisive, it would be nice if could have a debate about anything without people getting so triggered by it all

1 Like

amerika. ist wunderbar

You like chili fries too?

Here have some cookies chilis :hot_pepper:

Sorry Grumbles :confused:

As someone said earlier, we LGBT people have to have your straightness shoved down our throats through media and entertainment 24/7, you can handle having 2 seconds of the gay.

1 Like

i know this is going to seem so strange but have you tried chili powder over popcorn? such a treat.

1 Like

not sure what you’re doing with your time that this is your world, but it sounds unhealthy.

5 Likes

Then what are you referring to ?

1 Like

It’s not really a choice in our case.

oh no youre one of those

dont lump. just speak your opinion but keep us separated.

2 Likes

ummm…this doesn’t make any sense.

If we apply the logic homophobes use, then yes, it does make sense.

Are you sure you are not a certain classic wow toons main toon ?

You are starting to certainly sound like they were in a thread earlier where they were behaving in the same way ,same tone and everything when they would argue :face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

How? There’s so much straight stuff I had to sit thru. So many pointless sex scenes in movies that I didn’t want to see but had to see the rest of the movie. Or not being allowed to watch gay shows like queer as folk or I’d get kicked out of the house by my grandma.

Imagine having to sneak around just to watch a tv show. It’s stupid.

3 Likes

hmmm…fair point.

1 Like