WOW needs more diversity

This so much . As I am a member of the LGBT myself I would rather them fix the game itself first before they take any demands from others :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

we need cat people. we got dogs, pandas, foxes, but no cats. it’s a travesty

3 Likes

Khajiit has wares if you have coin

1 Like

Satan does too I sit on his throne it’s where I live . He lets me do what I want .

As a Trans and Bi person I 100% agree.

There are two minor lesbian couples. Both of which are Alliance quests one is a profession quest.

Well ESO is actually a much better game than the current WOW. [quote=“Rockstár-proudmoore, post:1, topic:429333”]
Also on a side note, i would LOVE LOVE LOVE blizzard if they would sell rainbow themed merchandise for the up coming pride month. Make it happen blizzard please
[/quote]

One can only hope.

1 Like

What in the world that couldn’t be further from the truth LOL but I’m not going to get into it on here .

We should get back to talking about Warcraft tho .

Is not appropriate on these forums.

Also the only people who believe in the Devil as you describe are Christians, as that devil is the anti deity of that religion.

Satanism is a polytheistic agnostic belief which is focused on bettering one’s self.

So, is the argument that pixels need genitalia? Man, what this world is becoming…

4 Likes

your freedom of speech doesn’t apply here.

…and just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinion, doesn’t mean they have a fear of the rainbow folk. :roll_eyes:

gaming should be about games… not politics.

12 Likes

Well i disagree.

A character should not be based on who/what or there gender preference is.
plus it gives those Shipping people a chance on who to force there fantasy based stories on.

Like wrathion and anduin, even though anduin clearly hates wrathion now.

1 Like

Huh, I just ignore it but I saw the post count had gone way up so I poked my head in

My freedom of speech certainly DOES apply here given how much you guys try to censor this post, flagging it multiple times even after the forum mods restored it, multiple times.

1 Like

I’m gay male so obviously I’m privileged or whatever but I don’t think we really need this, at all. Straight up I think seeing cute gay Troll couples would be off-putting at best.

1 Like

…Why?

It’s also never been and never will be nearly as successful as WoW has been.

Again. Why? Keep it in your fanfictions? I think they should focus on making the game more fun, tbh.

3 Likes

Remember boys n girls,

GET WOKE, GO BROKE

3 Likes

Ok, so lets get rid of all of blizzard’s writing team and just focus everything on development.

Not to mention the people who focused on these things had terrible outcomes.

Bring on the gay pandas pls

1 Like

I agree. We need more gay pandas.

2 Likes

I mean, their writing team - when it comes to finer details - is really complete trash and always has been. Their books, everything, has always been terrible. BFA has been the worst its ever been.

I think having a decent story to even have LGBQT characters to be in is way more critical.

3 Likes