WOW needs more diversity

Your parody is too obvious. Tone it down a bit

I am bigot for not agreeing with you. I would rather be a bigot than agree with the stupid nonsense you have been posting.

That sounds a little extreme

The best thing you can do with LBGTQ/Whatever is treat them exactly like you treat everyone else:

They hate that :wink:

That is why they always bring it up, especially around people who don’t seem to be in an accepting group.

Them: “I’m one of these!” (waits for reaction)

Me: “I’m a republican Christian!”

Everyone: “YOU WEIRDO!”

4 Likes

Not really my dude. The extremists maybe but the majority? Nah.

1 Like

What I meant was they’re not doing it because they support LGBT and want to raise awareness or something, since it’s all censored in some country. It’s just company marketing technique.

I disagree but I don’t aggressively disagree if that makes sense. What’s the phrase. Agree to disagree?

One thing I am going to have to ask myself, if being Christian now, I don’t condone how my government is trying to pass laws to make it legal for doctors to not treat gay people…

But this is actually a serious question I am asking, how come most Christians tend to vote for conservative parties? I mean I accept that I leaned more away from left-wing politics mainly because over the 2010’s they went for being political parties that cared more about the poor people, to full on Woke craziness, and it was just getting out of control. But that’s a personal opinion, why are most Christians generally conservative?

A lot tend to act religious to get their vote. Because tradition or whatever.

And before people assume. I don’t hate religious people. Heck I’m a satanist myself. I hate hateful people that twist something to suit their hateful desires.

1 Like

Hahaha, I live in Alabama, try if you can.

Oh well the God I am about to go to church to worship this morning is the polar opposite of satanism I think, satanism is seen as pure evil. This is because satanic cults basically are things like devil-worshipping, child-sacrifices that pizzagate thing and other nonsense, I’m sure that’s not you of course but when someone says they are satanist that’s the image that comes to mind

And you’re welcome to think that. Even if real satanism is disgusted at the thought of harming children.

2 Likes

Well this thread all makes sense now

1 Like

I get ya. It’s more “Hey lets be cool with each other but if someone wrongs you then don’t do that turn the other cheek thing”

But eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Well some people don’t deserve to see. We cool tho it’s fine.

1 Like

Yeah, but here is the thing, look in past relationships of mine, I admit I still feel angry and bitter, sometimes full of rage about a lot of things and the way I was treated, but I know deep down inside I need to take responsibility too, and need to ask myself what I did wrong, that I could do better in future, I think if someone is treating you badly, well it’s okay, what could you have done to prevent this kind of situation? There are definitely things I know I could have done better. So is it really my place to remove their eyes, when i know I am a sinner myself, that’s what I am saying.

I get ya. I’m just practically powered by spite at this point lol. Another difference with other religion with satanism is we’re more “show kindness to people who deserve it instead of everybody”.

man people are gonna be so confused at where this thread is going

So it’s come down to this discussion? I’m not a big fan of Nietzsche but in many ways he was right about stepping in and taking control of the live we’re given.

My parents were secular humanists and I am so grateful that we did not have to grow up with people forcing us to comply with any kind of organized religion.

I just assume that Rosenivy is LaVeyan Satanist, which does not involve actually worshipping Satan. But that is just my assumption and you know what happens when you assume.