WOW needs more diversity

well aussieland is ashes… so yes keep bashing my country.

Beg pardon?

I still don’t understand why Tyrande just did not marry both brothers. Two husbands…she could have had two husbands shakes head

Do we play the same game? We know tons of characters as being straight. They don’t wave their arms going “hey I"m straight”. Nor do we ask if their straightness enhances our gameplay, make the story better, make classes better or fix the game. Why do LGBT+ characters have to do all of that?

Part of a character being engaging is them having a backstory. Who they are? Who they love? Who they hate? Married, single, straight, gay, orc, human, good, or bad are all things that are just a part of building a character and their story. Them being gay is just a small cog in that story.

2 Likes

Heck this is why most people like to think Anduin is gay or bi. Because he’d actually be a interesting story with him and Wrathion compared to what we have. ( This is also why McCree and Hanzo became the top ship in overwatch. THEY WORK SO WELL TOGETHER )

whines
I don’t want Anduin to be gay. It mainly has to do with him representing a kind of masculinity you don’t really see in WoW much. The sensitive gay male is not want I want for him. I also would like to see two very masculine male together but I am a straight female so very masculine are a bit of my jam. I was shipping Thrall and Vol’jin together for years before Blizzard had the nerve to kill Vol’jin off.

That said I am all for more Wrathion, nice eye candy all around.

1 Like

He doesn’t represent any kind of masculinity…

He should of lore wise burned sylvannas to a crisp with divine light then beheaded every fighting age member of the horde.

“What a king must do”

True I get ya. I don’t see Anduin as the stereotypical “soft boi”. They just made him RIDICULOUSLY pretty in the cgi stuff lol.

I do hope we see more of Wrathion. They did almost too good a job with him. Puberty hit him like a truck.

I do get ya on the wanting two masculine men thing. No worries.

2 Likes

blah, blah, blah goat lady :stuck_out_tongue:

Fits the lore… every time the horde is shown a shred of mercy they either join the burning legion or commit some random atrocitie for no reason.

At some point the alliance has to stop just giving them their things back. It’s getting close to a dozen times.

I’m just so tired of naive spineless leaders. The alliance needs a stern but just king not a pandering coward.

its Varus all over again. making up BS just to make an LGBT character.

This is not tr…looks at BfA…….sighs deeply

Well, thank Elune I have my dwarf Monk.

It’s ok the plot is never going to actually move forward . Look at the sky scrapper sword they forgot about.

Seriously Blizz just needs to take a book from Dragon Age. They handled lgbt characters almost too well.

Granted Dorian was written by a gay guy so of course he’s perfect when it comes to representation.

I mean Ramon Tikaram ( his voice actor ) is right there playing some Kul Tiran npcs.

Look just gimme Dorian Blizz. You’re nearly there with Wrathion. Gimme.

I can’t really tell if you are being sarcastic or not… Isn’t that the game where if you turn down a followers gay advances you lose massive amounts of trust from him and then at the end of the game he blows up a church dedicated to stoping demons from invading the world?

perhaps you should read what happens in Trade Chat when someone says their guild is LGBT friendly or a lgbt safe space, if you have no frame of reference for homophobia or transphobia in the game.

1 Like

That’s Dragon Age 2 with Anders. I will admit that part isn’t handled well but I was romancing him from the start anyway so I don’t deal with that problem.

That game was made in under a year so I tend to give it some wiggle room.

Yes, make it harder for me to log in and do my dailies >.<

I admit I never played the third so perhaps they improved it. I admit I am left not really being able to give many good examples of same sex relationships in games. Though I can’t give many examples of heterosexual either.

Most games it just doesn’t really play a major part of the story and mostly happens off screen.

Inquisition is great when it comes to relationships. Even if you don’t romance Dorian or Iron Bull those two end up a couple and it’s actually really cute. ( Heck their ship name is Adoribull. That’s too perfect )

Also it was funny they did a way better job with BDSM and Iron Bull than 50 Shades

I would show a video more on the romance with Dorian but he’s butt freaking naked during that scene so that’s a no lol

1 Like

Fair enough though I think people look for romantic relationships stories in wow are barking up the wrong tree… I can get a rpg like dragon age but I struggle to think of characters that have more then 500 words of text spoken in an entire expansion much less those words exchanged with a specific npc as the player creeps them.